***LONG AWAITED...DA Skunk2 front camber kit install***

how low are you going to go?

im running no finger gap/slightly tucked up front and i have no issues with the kit hitting…have a look at the video i posted at the end of my first post…

Is that for a 94+ skunk camber arm?

Weird i dont recall seeing it look like that with the front end opened where the ball joint sits. but yea nice man.

really? :tsk:

just as an aside, i got mine in from lightning yesterday and got it installed.

although one of the upper a-arm nuts ran away so now i have to find a new one. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Armed Ferret;1841362]just as an aside, i got mine in from lightning yesterday and got it installed.

although one of the upper a-arm nuts ran away so now i have to find a new one. :)[/QUOTE]

oh its not the arm its the nut you need. I got one of those some where :wink:

sweet. I figured if anyone had extra nuts it was you. :giggle:

there like bowling balls. I swear im not exagerating:)

I’m still wondering if these will get out of place with hard driving, like i saw on another thread.

i just sanded down the paint and installed locking washers, like I saw on another thread. :wink: :giggle: :up:

i wish you would get your car up and running to see if it holds up. I’m still not completely sold on buying this kit yet with the problems i’ve already seen

no sweat.

send $12,000 via paypal to armed.ferret(at)gmail.com and i’ll have it up and running in a few weeks. :up:

12k to get a DA running :werd:

complete engine rebuild, forged internals, fresh valve job, all new head internals, brakes, wheels, tires, suspension, turbo manifold, ballbearing turbo, all associated parts, and all my supplies to repaint it…yep. :wink:

12k to get a DA running :werd:

you’d believe it if you saw his DA…

:lol:

close, but mine’s not that bad anymore. I got the hood, fenders, hatch, and most of the interior back on(in) now. :up:

it’s milano pink too. Imola Red with a metallic flake is part of the restoration. :up:

I’m still wondering if these will get out of place with hard driving, like i saw on another thread.

This is bothering me as well. I drive my car “Spirited” sometimes. Id hate to see what happens to me/the car if those screws were to come loose in a curve and slide the camber. However, I dont see many other options so I guess ill be rolling the dice.

MantisX

maybe you guys should be paying attention to the posts in “those other threads” where users share their experience on how to avoid slippage.

it involves sandpaper and lock washers. the rest is up to you to find.

i shouldn’t have to fix a product that should have already fixed what used to happen before :wtf:

lock washers and sanding down the powdercoating. takes like 3 minutes tops.

and that’s just in archived threads on h-t. haven’t seen anything within the last 6 months of people having any problems with them.

shouldn’t have to fix a product that should have already fixed what used to happen before

i agree, this kinda thing is ok for a product like the rhino arms,cuz they are cheap, but you hope you are paying for some added R/D when u shell out for the skunk2 stuff. sanding the powder coat off any product should NOT be part of the install IMO