***LONG AWAITED...DA Skunk2 front camber kit install***

you seem to have missed the part where i said no problems have been reported in at least the last 6 months, if not longer.

do you think skunk2 just hasn’t sold any camber kits in that amount of time? :bored:

i was just making a broad statement, if the issue has been addressed and there are no longer problems then i think thats super, thats the way it should be.

so you have no personal experience, and you’re making broad statements on the internet with no current knowledge of any problem.

are you familiar with the term “urban legend?” please, look into how they get started, especially as it applies to the internet. and take any corrective action necessary. :up:

Custom fabbing to make something fit from the factory, ie: skunk, revo, progress, greddy, is one thing and sometimes even stated in the description, but having to custom fab something to make it safe for the actual platform it is designed for is another story. To me that sounds a little piss-poor in the q/c and r&d. Like someone else said, that is not a problem that should be coming from a company that is as well known in the honda world as skunk2. Some companies do that though. Produce a product and rely on customer feed back on what is wrong then make corrective actions on future production runs, but when it comes to suspension peices that is not something where that philosophy should be used. But if no one else in the last 6 months has had any problems then it seems that skunk has addressed the problem.

I got the revo’s on mine and had them for on for about 6 months of dd time and havent had any problems. I do need to get it back up on the lift and check them out again.

People shouldnt be hypocrits, when in previous posts someone else made comments on something that they also had no first hand experience with.

i’ve never offered an opinion on anything i don’t have firsthand experience with.

one needn’t own an item to have firsthand experience with said item.

perhaps talking out one’s ass isn’t the best idea. perhaps in this case it’s better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. :up:

Armed Ferret. Thanks for the advice with the Lock Washers. They work just fine. In fact, They work so well that they didnt even budge when I broke my axles and snapped my lower ball joints. Everything else is pretty much fucked but my Skunk 2 Camber kit is still top notch:salute:

I am still sitting here :corn: and waiting for the pics of the track prepped cars that gave you first hand experience. Hell I am to the point now where just a copy of the certificate of completion from a racing school will impress me. I am not the one looking foolish and I am not the one also always giving someone snide remarks when they disagree or point out that you made a mistake.

All I am saying is that someone made comments about the install of the progress rear sway without even owning one or helping a buddy install it and now someone is riduculing/scolding another member for doing the same thing without having the authority to do so.

Stop being a dick to everyone and hold yourself like I know they teach you in the airforce. You are making it seem like everyone in the military is some cocky heartless &^%hole and me being in the same branch knowing it isnt really like that is starting to piss me off. I know for a fact you dont act like this towards your co-workers or supervisors when they make a mistake.:wtf:

I’m not. I’m only a dick to people who presume to know anything about me without ever having met me and/or people who try to put words in my mouth.

Happy to help.

And quoting this in much larger print in the hopes it’ll sink in for some folks who still don’t get it.

:corn: :pixstfu: Dude are you serious with the comment on when you are a dick? Do I really need to go into your profile then go to the link to read all posts made by you and post a running list of links of you making being a prick in some random post? If you want me to prove you wrong again jsut speak up and I will. I have more then enough time sitting here in my billeting room playing my 360 to be up to the task, since it would be so easy since you do it all the time.

Ferret, whats with this confrontational attitude? Reeelaaax no one is making fun of you. :jerkoff:

you send me money for a plane ticket and a hotel to milwaukee and i’ll get photos of the cars. i’m no longer located near milwaukee so it’s a bit of a trip up there.

i’ll also need you to put in a push note for my leave request. i’ll get you contact info as soon as the plane ticket is in my mailbox.

actually, jay’s trying to insinuate i don’t have any experience with G2’s with different suspension setups simply because i don’t personally own given items that were being discussed (in another thread entirely), and that the cars I drove around Road America back in '02 apparently don’t exist unless he gets pictures of them. he’s trying to e-pwn me, and it’s really not working out too well for him. don’t worry, i’m relaxed as hell. my wife’s a massage therapist. :up:

kinda hard to believe considering how uptight you come off online…

sorry, shall i start taking a photo of my facial expression every time i post? :goyou:

He gets confrontational every time someone disagrees with him, but it is ok for him to be dick and point out were they are wrong regularly. So like I said:corn: :pixstfu:

1. I would have taken pictures of me with the cars or at least the cars
  2. your friends should have cameras( it is 2008 and they drive track prepped “race da’s” which are by far not cheap) so I am sure they can or wouldnt mind taking a pic then sending it to you to post
  3. If they drive DA’s then I am sure at least one of them are memebers on here and can vouch
    4.You didnt even know how the progress sway installed but yet you feel the need to degrade someone else for the same action
  4. I think you get off being a dick to random people from the huge amount of it you do on here
  5. You are in the military so start acting like it
  6. How is the forum going to grow and get new and fresh ideas if you are always a dick and intimidate people from posting in fear of you posting a arrogant ridiculing comment
  7. Need to take a class in sociologly
  8. If you are having personal problems and that is the reason for you being a dick 99% of the time seek a consuler (they are free in the airforce and confidential)

I do apologize for going way off topic, but everytime I read some smart ass comment he posts to someone I cant shake the need to say something.

If you dont like what people post on here maybe you should be the one leaving since you cant seem to control what you type.

You’re the only one who has enough of an issue with what i type that you feel the need to reply every single time.

Kind of flattering, actually, that you’d follow me around waiting to see what i said next. it’s also kind of disturbing that you’d stalk another male like that. perhaps you oughta keep those tendencies to yourself, i hear they consider it sexual harassment in the military.

As for me leaving, like i said–you’re the only one making an issue out of it enough to constantly whine and cry about it. Be a man and put me on ignore if you don’t like what I say. Nobody forces you to read it.

I dont follow you posts, far from that. I just read the posts that people make and as I go through them I always seem to come across a smart ass comment that you make that doesnt even pertain to the original question regarding their spelling or somethign else really random. But what gets me is that you are trying to avoid posting any form of pictures then make a piss-poor excuse as why you cant or why you dont have them. Post something to at least bring some form of cred to yourself. Is your car even drivable?

no it isn’t–i don’t recall ever posting that it is/was. what does my car being drivable have to do with anything i’ve ever posted on this site? now someone has to have a road-worthy car to be credible on their knowledge of the platform?

ZoomIntegra…I dont think your going anywhere. I’m pretty sure your here to stay.