LS shouldn't be turbo'd, just built up. GSRs are made for getting turbo'd.

Haha, that is what one of my friends told me tonight. I strongly disagreed with him. B18 has a better compression rate than B17. What else can I tell him to convice him that an LS motor is good to turbo?

The lower compression allows you to run a higher boost.

orgasmic levels of torque :naughty:

p.s. I was 'bout ready to come in here and rip you a new one with that post subject of yours :rofl:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing…

also motor dealers don’t put a premium on the nonVTEC motors…easy to find a cheap to buy…

PHEW!!!

I almost thought I had to barge in here and regulate alnen :sleep:

Wow, tonight is my first night on the boards and when I saw the post heading I was second guessing it all, lol. But it’s all gravy yo.

I figured it would get some views, lol. Sorry for the misleading title. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Originally posted by alnen
I figured it would get some views, lol. Sorry for the misleading title. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Damn right it was! I was about to come in and kick you square in the jimmy! :clap:

quote:

Originally posted by alnen 

Damn right it was! I was about to come in and kick you square in the jimmy! 

I second that one. But if your buddy still feels that way I can always slap back on a ls head and take him for a rip at 15psi. Just make sure he brings a set of diapers.

That reminds me of “All hondas are V TEC.” i have heard about three people say that and they all own non V TEC hondas.

HKS or Garrett???

which turbo(size) is ideal for the LS 1.8. :shrug:

Off-topic: hey Project90ls, I got and e-mail about your map sensor Question(well, pics of your turbo’ed vtec…) That I answered and it looks like the tread got deleted. What was your reply?