Ls/v on boost build noise "believe to be piston slap" HELP!!!!

So my name is emery i have a 93 integra ls its a ls/v build with all forged components i fored the car for the first time weeks ago and found that there is a slapping sound while running i BELIEVE that it may be piston slap AND OR valve slap IDK almost sounds like a diesel idling i am running CP pistons the car seems to run fine tho no smoking good compression new supertech springs and titanium retainers in the head as well as valves WHAT COULD THIS NOISE BE!?!? CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS

start with a valve adjustment… what cams do you have? make sure you adjust them according to the cam card if youre using aftermarket cams. also make sure youre timing is correct.

Stock gsr cams and yes timing is correct and i did do valve lash adjustment was still there

What was your piston to wall clearances?

I am trying to decipher what you meant by fored the car? What is the history of the build? Was it running fine and something changed or this was the first time you built and started the car. How did you check the timing of the belt etc?

I think he forgot an “L” and an “O” when saying FLOORED.

I meant i fired the car for the first time i just built the car it sounded like this from the first time the car was started after the build and someone asked about the clearance honestly i can not remember but before i put it together i called CP to ask them what the walls should be they said 81mm it was exact spot on i asked them what the pistons were to measure i forget what it was but they were right and i asked what the ring gap should be for boost and i gapped them right