Ls Vtec question

the itr and gsr crank have a different rod to stroke ratio than an ls which allows for safer high reving. The slight downside and it is slight is the displacement. 1834cc to 1797cc. Personally I would go with a gsr or itr crank, giving you more reliability especially if you plan on high reving. Ls cranks are still a good choice, many of my friends have used them in there setups and been very happy without any problems. However if your gonna ask which one to go with the obvious answer to me would be a itr. You will have to use aftermarkt or itr rods, because the ls ones will not fit. Not sure but the gsr ones might work. Youd really be better of just buying a gsr or itr block because if you wanna biuld an ls/v the right way your going to end up spending around the same if not more on all the vtec parts you want in it. Also do everybody a favor and go to a local performance shop and ask these questions, because you ask 10 different questions evertime you reply and its not that we cant answer them, its just that they could all be found by searching or asking a local shop.

run arp rod bolts, not just head bolts, get a 22t vtec water pump,

is that code name for like a gsr water pump cuz i think thats what i have if not is a gsr water pump good?

I have noobie (stoopid) question. If i used a 94up gsr head can i used a OBD0 Vtec ecu?