MA.CT.RI - Southern New England 2010 Summer Meet

sats are better for me i work mondays at 5am but asa its a set date i can probably roll down there with like 3 or 4 of ma boys ima hitup sickauto im sure hed b down ima need sumone to drive one ma tegs and hopefully ma 2dr is ready then ima need 2 co drivers one for the auto and 5sp dbs and me inda 2dr

I think Sunday would be good like last time. Let’s decide quick lol gotta request time off soon lol

i prefer sundays only because i have my daughter on saturdays and since she’s only 2 she’s gonna get bored at a car meet really quick, if we do a night time meet or something like that i won’t even have to request the day off lol, but gotta know soon so i can get the day off or find a baby sitter.

let me know if yall want it at goddard park cus ill go there tomorrow (friday) and see wat they got for those dates. lmk wat ya want

im bringing ma son hes 2 bring ya daughter hel keep her entertained lol

Another vote for Sunday … :hi5:

Cool beans we should have a night meet at like 7 730 nd then chill somewhere like a ice cream place or something it would be different. Hondas of newengland has a nice parking lot in wocseter me and gunithonyda9 went to once. Idk whateva lol

Whats up everyone?? How are all the DA’s? I am seeing less and less on the road these days in NE guys…

I haven’t really been able to go to any meets or anything this year because my car is still apart. Looks like I will be busy this weekend in August too. My project has taken a little longer than I originally thought (as expected) but I will finally be assembling the motor next month and hopefully getting the tune in the fall. It sucks to miss the season but I didn’t want to rush. I should be coming out strong next year though. I got the build on here if any one is interested. What new with everyone?

well just let me know, my suspension is in need of a complete overhaul hopefully a long trip won’t break her lol. but need to know asap cause the target weekend is coming fast.

lets shoot for the 8th. Somebody pick a spot.

Ok well is it gonna be in the afternoon or near nighttime?

just lmk idk anyspots so

at this point i already got my schedule i’ll be working till 5 that day, but i’ll still try to come up after that if people are still gonna be out, i’ll shoot you a text or something Steve and see whats going on.

I just found out I have to work too.

Till what time we should just have the meet later in the day

til 5

We should just do something at night. Have it start at 6pm. Ice cream sounds good.

Orrr, I’m having a cookout for my b day aug 15th around 12-1pm at sutton state park I was gonna get the same spot again. We should just have it then. Anthonys prob comin and I was gonna invite gary 2. So if so just bring another grill/burgers cause I can’t feed everyone sry guys moneys tight lol.

not a bad idea…^ .

thats honda day in jersy