MA.CT.RI - Southern New England 2010 Summer Meet

I kinda like the night meet/ice cream idea. Anyone know any dairies with a decent amount of parking? I know its coming up fast, but lets try not to let this one die. Sorry if I’ve been slacking here guys, life has been getting in the way a bit more than usual this month.

Idc I get out of work at 7 ill go where ever you guys want just tell me where.

im down for a meet with ice cream. just an idea but how about the Ice Cream Machine In Cumberland RI. Its got a nice big parking lot across the street from the actual place. the ice cream is pretty good too. also im told a bunch of hot girls work there :smiley:

i am down for cumberland ri. lets just figure something and roll with it. lets not let this die!

Thats Diamond Hill State Park right there. Not a bad spot. Biiig lot across the street, like Gen2Teg said.

Let’s do it then

scracth that sorry guys. i was just informed about cumberland fest or some big event going on in at that parking lot/ area. DO you think we could do it at the Cumberland monastery? Sadly i dont think my db1 will make it. :frowning: waiting on headers and a new radiator to come in.

I cant think of any ice cream spots with big enough parking lots.

i’m up for something in the evening i get out at 5 so what ever works, what about cold stone in warrwick i’ve been there before not sure exactly which one it was but plenty of parking cause its in a mall parking lot.

[QUOTE=Eric48;2162118]Dude, UNretire it! There arent many better excuses to pull your DA out of storage than a G2 meet.

So, saturday the 7th or sunday the 8th good for any of you guys? Anybody wanna do something different? Night meet? Hit an ice cream spot or something? I’m up for ideas.[/QUOTE]

Haha, it’s already started to get taken apart, it’s going to be a slow build till I find another job closer to home. 10hr days in cape cod kills my time to do any work to it. Lets figure this out, I liked the ice cream machine idea, too bad about cumberland fest. I’ll probably only be out for an hour or so, early mornings for me.

92blueteg
i think you live down the street from me. i drive by a blue RSX-S and Blue Teg with a car cover over it every day to go to work. Also idk if ill be able to go to the meet due to no car, the headers and radiator didnt come in on friday. :frowning:

but if you still need a spot, and i think if we choose this one id be able to attend. Theres a big parking lot here in woonsocket on park ave were CVS used to be. They dont use that parking lot and its in the middle of our city where we could meet there then crusie to ice cream spot or somthing. just throwing ideas out there.

That sounds good, we should just cruise to cumberland creamery after except Idk what time its open till

I closes at 9

So are we going to have it in the old CVS parking lot?

heres the address:

1434 Park Avenue
Woonsocket RI 02895

idk man im lost lol

So is this on or off?

There is a JDM Coupe Council Meet at Hopkinton State Park in Hopkinton, MA today. Starts at 11am and not sure what time it ends if anyone is interested. Might head there, not sure yet, but it should be a decent turn out.

[QUOTE=Gen2Teg;2165359]92blueteg
i think you live down the street from me. i drive by a blue RSX-S and Blue Teg with a car cover over it every day to go to work. Also idk if ill be able to go to the meet due to no car, the headers and radiator didnt come in on friday. :frowning:

but if you still need a spot, and i think if we choose this one id be able to attend. Theres a big parking lot here in woonsocket on park ave were CVS used to be. They dont use that parking lot and its in the middle of our city where we could meet there then crusie to ice cream spot or somthing. just throwing ideas out there.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yup thats me. I haven’t seen too many g2’s around town, I don’t think Brian and Chad have theirs anymore. We’ll have to hang out sometime.
From the sounds of it, nothing is going down today. I’ll keep looking to see on here to see if anything changes. But there’s a big meet going down on the 29th, it’s the black-japan meet from last year, but the guy who set it up is using a different name for it now. http://www.fresh2deathri.com/
It was huge last year and it’s getting a lot of buzz this year. We had at least a 100 cars. We can always set up an area for g2’s. I’ll be there.:rockon:

Im right up off lydia ave. I dont think i know who brian or chad are, unless chad had a G3 teg then i do. I havent seen any G2’s in our area unless its that random beater car someone is driving. sadly.

& About the meet, I was still down. i wont be able to drive my teg, but i was down to meet everyone\hang out and get some ice cream.

I heard about the fresh 2 death show, i was thinking about going. I think by then my teg will be running again, if so ill be there.

I like the F2D idea … gives everyone time and a place to show up.
:wave:

Yea I haven’t talked to them in a few years, I think they both got rid of them. They both had gsr’s at one point. I’m not even sure if either of them live in woonsocket anymore. I guess F2D it’s going to be.