MA.CT.RI - Southern New England 2010 Summer Meet

lets have who ever shows up at the cvs parking lot just show up tonight around six? who is down?

I made a thread about the F2D meet. It says 2010 summer show off meet.

Lets do this imma try to head up there at 630

I dont know if anyone will be there but ill head down there at like 630 too. see if anyone is there. I’ll be in a silver pathfinder

Im gettin ready to leave. Is there anyone out there? cus I don’t wanna go if im the only one there

I’m here rigt now. Just me. Idk who else is coming but I’ll be here for a little and wait up

i’ll probably go to the F2D meet, sorry i couldn’t make it out today guys ended up having to stay late at work and looks like nothing may of happened anyway. a legit meet means i have to clean my car tho :frowning: i was hoping to never actually wash it until i got a new shell or just make it a sleeper haha.

I had car troubles, flat tire, on my way yesterday. If people would be happy to reschedule, there is a parking lot down my street. We could fit about 10-15 cars there. There is a cold stone just down the road also

I’d defiantly like to get a meet in before the F2D meet. so im down.

Shiit. Sorry guys. I got out of work late on sunday, and seeing as how we didnt have any concrete plans, I didnt head out for the cvs lot either.

I’m probly not going to be around for the blackjapan/f2d meet on the 29th, but I think a g2ic section there would be rad and I encourage the rest of you guys to go. The Black Japan guys came out to one of our meets a couple years ago, and it was a good time.

If you guys want to figure something out for a new time, I’ll just edit this front page here, or somebody else can start a new thread. Just let me know whats up!

the parking lot is at a farm, breakneck hill farm on breakneck hill road, southborough ma. its also really close, maybe a five minute drive from hopkinton state park, so thats an option also. no ice cream there tho. if we did it next week, people could bring a grille or something and we could have a cookout at mine also. its up to you guys

i agree with eric though, a nice G2 section at that meet would be sick.
and about a new meet, Im down. maybe we should start a new thread so there is no confusion?
Would we be able to do it the weekend of the 21st? my db1 will be running by then.

I’m down for Hopkinton State Park. I love state parks, and the ones in Mass tend to be really nice. It looks like they have first come first serve picnic sites, with grills. They might not be near the parking areas though.

there are a couple separate parking lots there so I am sure there will be one open. and there are grilles at each lot and there are also some down by the “beach”

Like I said I’m going to sutton state park Sunday there’s a good amount of space at some of the sites

So whats going on with this? are week meeting up before F2D?

when is the f2d thing maybe my da will b done

http://maps.google.c…303503310316148
at Goddard park, Rhode Islands
When: Sunday August 29th 2010

Heres the thread on this forum for it. Hope to see you there man!

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?204722-*-*-*-2010-Summer-Showoff-Meet!!-*-*-*-New-England

is there any plans for us to meet up and cruise there ?

off topic but does anyone have jdm headlight brackes the lower ones?

Yea definitly got to meet up and cruise the f2d meet. Who’s down?