MS: 91 Integra GS 2dr Project/Parts, Clean Title if buying the whole car $1050 AS IS

1991 Acura Integra GS 2-dr Black with 2-tone interior (black/tan), perfect for a new race project!

NO motor, partially completed short block available for $100! That price includes installed crank, oil pump and seals, and pistons with rods that may be seized up.
NO transmission
NO ECU / harness
NO shift linkage
NO suspension, except stock sway bars and upgraded bushings for them.
NO wheels
NO seats, selling them as listed below but will add to vehicle cost for only $250 added to the car’s price listed above for all if buying the complete car!
NO hood
NO exhaust, but I am selling a Tanabe Race Medallion cat-back for $150 and that includes a hi-flo catalytic converter, or only +$100 if buying the car!
NO radio, but does have alarm system that worked when parked and two remotes

HAS both fenders, one of which has a dent, both doors, complete hatch assembly, power sunroof assembly (that doesn’t leak!),
HAS radiator with all working components and fans; complete A/C system with condenser and fans
HAS complete dash with instrument cluster, dual 52mm gauge pod already painted to match the factory tan and AutoMeter Oil Pressure & Voltage gauges
HAS all glass pieces without cracks
HAS all door and rear passenger area and storage trim, including the rear cargo cover/dash
HAS Tenzo Tourismo steering wheel in fair condition, the leather is torn and even missing in some spots
HAS complete carpeting, big stain that needs steam/vac
HAS title and has not been wrecked
HAS the potential to be nice again…and I hope that will happen!

**You must arrange pickup of the car, it is presently on jack stands and does not have a complete suspension or wheels. It would be a great car to start a race build with, or even if you wanted to restore it. I can provide any info to serious inquiries. Please PM if interested, thanks.

Complete details and pictures are also available on Craigslist by following this link: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3923030138

I am also selling the front seats $150/ea and the rear seat $100 for $for $350 for all - belts included! *automatic seat-belt system not included but is available…so make an offer if interested

integra current.jpg