Mugen KIt

Who has some pictures of a real Mugen kit. I saw pictures of a kit on a thread and have seen the one that came out in Superstreet and they are both different then i saw the one that Kingmotorsports sold and it was also different . That would mean that two of those are just replicas cause from what i heard Mugen only had one design for our tegs. Which one is the real one? I’m confused!:confused: :bored:
I have all three pictures but just seem unable to post them can anyone help?

GOKOOLJAPAN’s kit is the real deal.

So king motorsports who is the only Mugen distributor for the U.S sold replicas? i’ll take your word for it.:smiley:

The last time I checked, Mugen is Mugen, and King only sells the real deal. Where are you seeing the kits that King used to sell?? Even back in the day, I called them and they weren’t able to get the DA Mugen body kit anymore. This was sometime around 95 or 96.

if i send you the pictures can you post them?

sure… .

Okay i sent them check your mail. I believe that is the real deal.

where in the sfv you at?

Between North hollywood and Sun Val.
Hey what hapened to the pics that i sent. Can someone post them? it would be easier for everyone to have an opinion if someone could postt these pics for me.

Hey JETSPD1477 what ever happened to posting the pictures it shouldn’t take that long.:sleep: :sleep:

How can i post this pics. There are two from KINGMOTORSPORTS with a real MUGEN KIT and some from the SUPERSTREET ARTICLE. The rest you guys have seen in the thread of a MUGEN INTEGRA.

i live 5 minutes away from sun valley NH area

Look here the entire DA brochure is posted half way down the page along with some great old school wheels.

Old School!

archivethis

Drag Pro wheels!!!

oooooooooooohhh!!!

I used to have those on my old Civic! Should have kept them and put them on my DA instead of selling them with it.

sigh

and i thot the polished lip was a new thing…

Yesterday morning i sent King motorsports the picture of the Car in SuperStreet and the pics that GOKOOLJAPAN posted here. Along with the two that i had from six years ago from King like the ones just posted here. They e-mailed me back that the two white vehicles were equipped with cheap aftermarket replicas and that the real one was the black kit. Pretty weird huh.:evil:

Hey i mean not to insult anyone by this post i just wanted to enlighten my self along with others. Hey were in SV do you live maybe i’ve seen you around. i thought i could follow you to the meet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: I TOLD YALLLLLLLLLL! I KNEW IT WAS A FAKE.

Hey Danny chill man there is no need to clown anyone. Some of us couldn’t tell the difference between the real and replica cause we haven’t seen any around.
Hey by the way good catch, i did some reseach after reading your posts and only a true JDM fan could catch something like that.:wink: