My lil Mini-Meet

Yo matty you never told me you were actually going to to put our mini meet up.

LOL my car is the fucked up on, my one pieces don’t line up good because I got into a little accident which fucked up my hood and shit. I already got me a new pass. fender, and a 92-93 bumper coming in the next weeks. And those rims, well they came with the car when i bought it and i don’t got the cash to get new ones at the moment. Damn people stop hating is not like your car didn’t look like mine when you first got it. If you want my car to look good ill accept donations. Happy now. :chill:

I don’t have cash to do it quick like some people over here, just be thankfull im saving another g2 tegg from going ricer.

yeah man some people just expect every car to be how they want it to be. some people here are :gay:

[QUOTE=Ricoh_X] Damn people stop hating is not like your car didn’t look like mine when you first got it.
QUOTE]

:giggle:

reeve lets see your car :gotrice:

Matt get online dude.

That’s right let’s see your car… :gunright:

G24DR: You want to talk about rice???

My ride is just oem honda…not some riced out piece with a 5 yr old body kit or 14" PRIME CHROME PEP BOY RIMS

Represent Blue Squad !

Bitches!

hey good for u buddy :loser: i guess you want our cars to be just like yours dont cha :clap:

Your car is not even close to anything… :down: Not to say compared to your big mouth… :rant:

OEM=Stock… any kid on the street can have a G2 like that… OEM :gay:
I see them on the street every day… :loser:

I mean what is so special about it…?

dohc vtec sticker isnt oem for the g2 integra is it? or those si wheels, shouldnt you have the GS alloys?

Grow up

Dohc Vtec sticker … :lol: now that is RICE!! :ban:

No, its oem honda, same as the rims…

and if you would look first…NO SUNROOF…

your just too smart for the rest of us arent you?

I guess it would be rice if it WASNT VTEC, but it is, so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Never said there was anything special about it.

I know you aint talking about rice, with your painted interior panels!

Can we say OVER BOARD?

Its an abomination…

You shouldve stopped with that old ass body kit.

I hope youve won some car shows, rice boy.

Scream LS powa for me!

if your car is oem then why dont you keep the hub caps on? those si wheels came on the civic si not your integra and the sticker. but anyways i dont care anymore keep the car the way you like it, dont talk about other people’s car because it isnt like yours