My lil Mini-Meet

Heres Allan:

Painted?.. you are blind… :lol: I got nothing to say to… except that fact that you just made a fool of your self in this thread.

Whatever two tone interior is RICE…

Looks Fast Sitting Still …i Guess That Was The Look You Were Going For…

JUST SO YOU KNOW:

I DONT TALK ABOUT B/C ITS NOT LIKE MINE

I JUST TALK ABOUT BECAUSE ITS UGLY

SORRY

if it looked like yours you would like it wouldnt you?

Who cares if it’s rice or not as long as you never go and talk shit about other cars. You the one that started all this bull shit. Whatever my car becomes it’s going to be my car not your car, it’s going to be me driving it not you, so :nobody: .

:sucks: Let me go do something to my car to make it look like yours :slight_smile:

What do you know you are just talking out of your $#$… Just get back on your horsie little boy. You got a long way to go… :corn: :violin: :wave:

Damn but be patient dude, we are working hard to make it look bad ass. But we are going at our own speed, as our earnings are sorth of low for me and matt.

I already got me a new 92 93 bumper, and by christmas ill be giving myslelf a carbon fiber hood. :wink:

soon as i get money im goin for the suspension setup and exhaust of course. i need good suspension for the touge runs!!!

MattyG2: NO, SHUT UP

Ricoh_X: Good luck on your car. Like I said sorry for calling you out on those rims.

I have a long way to go? In what sense? That I spend as much $$ on things that have nothing to do with performance.?

You know nothing about me.

That’s more like it… :hugs:

The rims I myself don’t like them if someone would give me some steelies for these rims i would take on the offer. But they came with the car and it makes it look not 2 stock for now. Im going to get them out cuz my preference is alloys, but for now they will do.
:up:

In the sense to grow up and mature…

You don’t know me either… you don’t even know the updated details on my G2 not to mention my fully built B18C, C-West kit, BRIDE seats…just to metion a few… :roll:

Next time you flame on people make your G2 as big as your mouth… :flame: :blah: :lol:

Like I said you dont know me.

And if you had all that shit, why not update your SUPER COOL premier member profile and show some pictures of your new setup.

I put my picture up because I knew I couldnt talk shit without showing what I had…what about you.

Man… don’t you see… we are not here to flame on people that are bearly starting on their cars. Instead we all joined here for one reason and that is to share the passion we have for our G2s and at the same time we can show some support to others that are just starting.

Maybe if you :think: think about it a little slower it can knock some sense in to you. I invited these guys that started this thread to come to my garage and I will fix the frame on that G2 with the one pieces. This is at no cost to them… all for the love of the G2.

You’ll see my updated profile soon. I got nothing else to say to you… :burnout:

right on

Dude, I hear through the grape vine that you think your DA is a GS-R, :think: Hommie if you know G2’s, all GS-R’s came with painted moldings, :giggle: thanks for making me smile

Team G2R
Administrator

and to the dude, Matty and Rico, keep it going it has been taking me very long to get where my ride is at, but Allan is way ahead of me

to the DUDE talking crap, lets see y ou take you car on a real performance cornering, can you hang with me?

Team G2R
Administrator