Need Help Identifying Turbo Parts

Sorry for the noob post, but I come from an NA background and have zero turbo knowledge. I came across a turbo kit for the DA and I have no idea what exactly I have. I plan on selling the whole thing since I have no use for boost on my track car. So now I just need to figure out what components these are and try to determine a fair price to ask. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here’s the turbo itself. There aren’t any markings on here that I know how to make any sense out of, so I’m not sure of the brand/model.

Tial Wastegate, are there model numbers or anything else I should know about this?

Vortech Blow off valve

Intercooler piping

Rev Hard cast manifold

Greddy Turbo Timer

Intercooler

Full 3" exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler

Any thoughts? TIA!

ur turbo says precision turbo rite on it lol…so theres one lol

I couldn’t read that, I think it’s easy to read if those words are familiar and/or you know what you’re looking for… so thanks! Any idea what a fair price would be for a kit like this? It’s basically bolt on except some of the exhaust needs to be welded, you need to modify the front end to accommodate the IC/piping, and you’d need to run your oil feed/return lines.

the A/R 60 means its a 60 trim turbo. it looks like a t3/t4. the rev hard turbo manifold is a very good log manifold. you have a pretty decent setup. i had a greddy 18g kit sell for 700 last year. this kit is much better. id say at least 1300-1400.

ya id post it for sale for $1400 with hopes of getting $1200, hows the shaft play in the turbo? side to side and front and back

Wow! I’m glad I asked, I figured it was worth a lot less than that. Now to find a buyer :slight_smile: As for shaft play, that’s something I’d always heard turbo guys talk about, problem is I have no frame of reference. There’s a tiny bit of wiggle but I have no idea if that’s normal or if its beginning to wear. It seemed like a trivial amount but again, nothing to compare it to. Plus there aren’t any couplers, hose clamps… So I’ll probably start my asking price a little on the low side. You guys think. Should try eBay or stick to the forums?

And thank you very much for the help, this is exactly what I need so I don’t misrepresent what I’m selling.

id put it on both, with in ur ebay ad say for sale locally so have rite to end ad whenever needed

The turbo looks like an old SC61 or SC62 great turbo! You could sell it for a grand easy.

Thanks guys!

Are you interested in selling that turbo timer alone?

Sure. Shoot me an email with your offer, thanks.

What’s your email?
Send me some more pictures to 4086451790 or mapa7013@yahoo.com

[QUOTE=mapa1229;2282809]What’s your email?
Send me some more pictures to 4086451790 or mapa7013@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]
If you click on the red user name for any post you can view someone’s info, my email is listed there.

yes it does look like a old style pte…but i wouldn’t say it will sell for 1,000$ its worth maby 500$ at best with no shaft play…but definantly a perfect starter turbo. good for 3-400hp…

i would price
turbo @$450 obo
wastgate @$150 obo make sure it has the fire ring it goes in the bottem of the wg…
turbo timer @$100 obo
exhuast @$200 obo
intercooler@100obo
bov $80obo
intercooler pipping @150obo
manifold@100obo
i hope this helps.

[QUOTE=db2-gzr-lv;2282827]yes it does look like a old style pte…but i wouldn’t say it will sell for 1,000$ its worth maby 500$ at best with no shaft play…but definantly a perfect starter turbo. good for 3-400hp…

i would price
turbo @$450 obo
wastgate @$150 obo make sure it has the fire ring it goes in the bottem of the wg…
turbo timer @$100 obo
exhuast @$200 obo
intercooler@100obo
bov $80obo
intercooler pipping @150obo
manifold@100obo
i hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

I ment a grand for all the parts my bad.

Right on, can’t thank you guys enough, this has been very helpful.

I say keep it and throw it on the tracked db2 :wink:

Me thinks boost + 11:1 = :frowning:

with a tuner who knows what he’s doing it = :slight_smile:

but for a track car i wouldn’t do it.

Yeah, plus I don’t need more power and I’m an NA guy anyway… If I was doing another lemons race I’d think about using this kit though :smiley: