new here. first DA - 90-93 mut

pics
1 in process of draining radiator and removing it, i also removed the not needed ac condenser

2 radiator removed

3 Full size radiator installed

the next pics are of the previous owners ideas of good grounds, in my opinion not so great. Replaced with RyWire ground cable kit

REPAIRED

REPAIRED

This is the drivers side drive shaft that was in the car upon purchase

SOLUTION NEW driveshafts

New parts on fuel rail. RDX injectors, AEM Fuel Rail, AEM FPR.

Remember the YELLOW ECU hacked jumper harness

Heres my answer to solving that problem RYWIRE ECU Jumper harness with VTEC sub-harness

AND last for this reply all or most all the parts that made this progress possible

Update as of today.

I just finished modifying the engine harness. I had to delete the resistor box since i upgraded to the SATURATED Acura RDX 410cc injectors.

I also figured out where all of my plugs on the wiring harness go back to. When i pulled the harness i forgot label them. so now all i need is some sunshine and a decently warm (above freezing lol) day, or just a warm hour or so. to install the harness.

If your wondering about the subs. those are POLK AUDIO MM series single voice coil subs. one is an 8 inch and the other a 10.

Also found out im going to need ball joint boots and tie rod end boots. Which i think im just going to replace all of them. Therefore i know its been done and dont have to worry about it.

I also need to order some actual OEM nuts, bolts, seals etc from Acura for the build as well. to finish up the engine completely as i want to be completely done with it, so i can move on to other areas. and so i can get it inspected and get the Dyno tune i need

more progress when it happens

How the fuck do cars end up like that?

Kudos on bringing it back man, awesome work.

Laziness, im guessing and no pride in ownership. Thank you for the Kudos, this has been quite the undertaking.

IDK man, I mean Im lazy and none of my cars ever look bad lol.

I would of said F that car and move on to something else. Good luck with the rest of the progress.

when i went and looked at it, i was quite ignorant as to what to look for, and in assessing what it would need, etc. luckily i didnt pay that much for the car

Glad to see it getting the attention it deserves by someone willing to do it the right way!

That axle "repair’ blows my mind

:bang: on the axle that was on the car…lol

i know right, that is just plain WOW. nothing surprises me on this car, ive come to that conclusion

Good luck with the project. Fixing an older car is a lot of work even without cleaning up someone’s mess. That axle is pure win. :slight_smile:

thanks everyone for all the positive comments. i pride myself on doing it right the first time, and its good to hear that im doing things the right way.

planning on getting the wiring harness installed this sunday and charging the battery up or jumping it and firing her up.

well started installing the wiring harness today. got the fuel injectors, the ATS, the coolant temp sender and sensor, both sets of main plugs hooked up, the MAP, the TPS, the distributor, VTEC, starter and alternator the green plug and single pin plug on the back of the block.

did a quick spray paint job on the front bumper today as well. it aint a master piece but at a distance it matches the rest of the car now. I will be taking it down to the plastic again and doing a total respray of it. or getting a 90-91 bumper for it as I like the look of the 90-91 bumper better with the one-piece headlights.

will take a pic tomorrow of the quick painted bumper. hopefully post it tomorrow too.

got my Professional Products 65mm Throttle Body in the mail Thursday. i stupidly ordered the wrong one. i needed a b16a and i bought a b18c i was thinking along the lines of how they usually group the b16 and b18 together with a lot of gaskets and intakes and i didnt know they made a b16a TB.

Sooo. the main difference i found is that the IACV for the 94-01 is on the bottom of the stock TB (which is where its setup to be installed on the aftermarket one i bought.
I guess im gonna go source a 94-01 IACV and just re-route the coolant hoses to where i need them to be and remove the one on the back of the intake. Correct?

ill post it up in a new thread

On another note i think i can get her exhaust repaired, and maybe get her on the DYNO and Tuned this week!!! hope i can, she needs tags in order not to get towed away as i live in an apartment complex and they dont like cars with expired tags.

i got a question why is the shifter backwards by the shift knob it should be the other way since its a dual bend doesnt it bother you hitting the radio when shifting. But rather then that looks good you fixing up the DA.

first integra, i bought the car that way. I didnt realize it was backward. which would explain why the radio console was so hard to remove. lol. Yet another thing to add to the list of things to re-do, thank you for the astute observation.

here are pis of the quick paint job i gave the bumper

BEFORE

AFTER

heres some more pics of what ive bought and what ive got done

Antenna delete
Installed new Professional products 65mm throttle body with FITV block off plate.
Filled transmission with Honda MTF
Installed Luminics Japanese Yellow H4H headlamp bulbs
replaced both outer tie rods.
reinstalled factory radio harness
installed my Infinity Reference series 6.5 inch coaxials speakers.
Final stage of Vacuum delete all that remains is the FPR and the MAP sensor
Installed new injector cushion rings
Installed my NGK heat range 7 spark plugs
and installed my Taylor 10.4mm sparkplug wires
installed new VTEC gasket
INstalled my reverse light backup switch into the transmission
bought a cat back Tsudo exhaust

I like how the blades blend with your car. BTW where did you buy your tb and rdx injectors.

thanks! The throttle body i bought on Ebay. its technically for a 94-01 GSR. i wasnt paying attention when i bought it. Its a Professional Products Throttle Body. 65mm. (same size as an ITR) part #69600. I found it for 90 bucks. which was half price.

Bought my RDX injectors from RyWire.com the only thing i found out with OEM injectors is. i dont think you can go over 10psi above stock fuel pressure with them. but they are plenty if i stay pump gas. will barely let me skim by if i go E85