new here. first DA - 90-93 mut

[QUOTE=jtkc;2313425]thanks! The throttle body i bought on Ebay. its technically for a 94-01 GSR. i wasnt paying attention when i bought it. Its a Professional Products Throttle Body. 65mm. (same size as an ITR) part #69600. I found it for 90 bucks. which was half price.

Bought my RDX injectors from RyWire.com the only thing i found out with OEM injectors is. i dont think you can go over 10psi above stock fuel pressure with them. but they are plenty if i stay pump gas. will barely let me skim by if i go E85[/QUOTE]

Hat a direct bolt on or requires some modifications to make it work. I was ranking of upgrading to MDX injecor, I hear it has a better spray pattern but cant confirm that.

well, the only thing i had to modify was the throttle cable mount. and adjust the nuts on the throttle cable. i also had to dremel grind the throttle cable rotor on the throttlebody. Yes the RDX injectors have a very good spray pattern, supposedly best one out there.

dude i like your build. this is the stuff i like to see. your car doesnt look like b62p its looks more of that electron blue on the em1s. is it the original color? it looks sick though man. :up:

thanks!!
I have no clue what paint color it is, other than it has an awesome metal flake mixed in. it was painted when bought. im gonna take it to a paint shop to have them put a computer analysis on it and tell me so i can get it touched up.

yeah dude i love it i got the captiva blue pearl and i cant decide if i want something similar to yours or a repaint of the original. im not sure i just love blue on this car it makes it stand out in my city

Brakelines replaced!!

New Speakers

Modified throttle body