New zealand DA Goodies headlights,armrest,manual belt conversions,SHIP EVERYWHERE :)

Hello every body my name is scott wills and i collect/sell honda optional parts for most models of honda.what i will do is add parts on this page as i get hold of them with a full description/pictures/price.The price i attach to that item will “include” shipping to anywhere in the world,payments are made through our paypal which will be passed on to you via private msg.We are super excited to be a part of your guys community and promise the best service.Thanks German Nichols for pointing us here.also follow us on facebook our name is obviously nzjapspares :slight_smile: peace

oem stanley 1pce headlights.8/10 condition no broken tabs or anything just the small odd amount of clearcoat peel.$270

Honda da integra “brown” optional armrest.first edition of the 2 or 3 armrest options for the 2nd generation tegs.stamped SK7 lid is tidy compartment is also tidy the base has a little crack as pictured.$150

Hi,
shoot me an email like to know if you could come acres some parts thanks greazemunkey73@yahoo.com

Nice armrest

any oem sideskirts?

So the prices of one pieces include shipping? I’m just clarifying haha

If you have a manual seatbelt conversion email me keslerjesse@gmail.com

will buy a RHD dash mat if you can get one.like really. you get one i WILL buy it. period rhdxsi@gmail.com

If you get any door visors for a two door please let me know I will buy them. please let me know awillis0206@gmail.com

Floor mats email me at terbong_aswit@yahoo.com

Seat belt conversion wanted

Need it all: black belts, trim etc. USDM '92 GSR please pm me.

Do you still have the 1 piece headlights?

I am looking for a RHD lower glove box and coin box in Black?
If you have any information on those to items please email me at ck_integra83@hotmail.com

This user still on here ya think?

He’s active on Facebook but I don’t see him here much, if at all.