Newbie PET PEEVES!!! *read please*

Swapping a b16a into a da5

Is there anyone out there who can tell me if i can install b16a from a 90’ xsi teg to a 93’ da5 ls.In the xsi the engine is sound body is rough but i have the whole car to use for parts.What im asking is can i just plug my xsi harness and ecu straight into my ls?

i hope to god this is a joke of sorts…

That was very helpful. Thanks.

Originally posted by GaRn
[B]I cant stand the term “noob/newbie/n00b”, its pretty retarded imo… plus it can be insulting.

I cant stand people, regardless if they are regulars or not, that whine when someone posts something that has been discussed many times… I mean, it takes just as much time to bitch or yell “search!” as it does to just answer them… If you know the question is repetitive by the title, then dont even look at it! Makes me wonder if some of these people have any social life… Not to mention everyone complaining about bandwith this and that, but its ok to waste it whining/flaming when all you have to do it NOT click the reply button? yea. [/B]

meh. What if the question is involved? I’m not going to answer it, then answer it again, then a few days later type out the same shit (well, I’ve done it actually). Thats pretty dumb. Plus getting the n00bs (heh) to search teaches them to look for stuff themselves and to realize that they cant be really lazy cause we arent big pushovers.

And if you cant stand people saying search then dont read it! :wink:

Ben

nothing wrong with being a newb. i always say im a newb at an unfamiliar site if im having trouble.

what newbs dont realize, is that the regulars in fact DO search nonstop when they have a question and DO read through post after post. after post. after post. a lot of time re-reading them again. if im not searching for myself, im searching for someone else.

which leads me to searching itself. many people are not good at using the right terms, either with the asterik or a different form of the word. i guess it just takes a lot of practice and sort of becomes a skill. when you cant think of keywords, you SEARCH for closer, more relative words until you narrow it down enough. ugh.

I thought I’d change the title; I saw it on another message board and it really caught my eye…thought a newbie would prolly want to read a “PET PEEVE” thread more than an ‘awareness’ thread.

By all means if u all think it’s in-appropriate, I’m sorry, and please change it back.

:up:

title is fine. As long as folks read it I dont care.

Ben

Ben that hit the point I only wish i could have writen something so nice…

Ben can you send me an email on the cost of the back seat pill bar for the seat belts in a 91 integra…