NJ: 90-93 JDM Stanley Headlights for sale may ship

Sollllllddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

theyre worth whatever someone is willing to pay based off YOUR asking price… so post a price and go from there…

to repair those you are going to need to find another busted up set that has all of the section yours don’t have. but in all honesty if you are looking for an estimate on what those are worth in their current state I would say no more that $100. either you could find some to fix those or sell those to someone trying to fix another set

i say 100 bucks for it.

Thanks tom i was thinking the same at least some one else might use it to fix theres or these one. Unless you want to buy it lol and fix it like u did on your other set.

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

I am thinking about it. I will be back in jersey on Wednesday or Thursday so I will definitely hit you up

ok dude let me know

bummmmmmmmmmpp

Thummmp

i’d like to get these just to test baking them open so i can do mine

lmk if you want it i can ship this just a need a city,state, and zip code to get you a qoute.

interested please call or text 832-971-6538 my phone is kinda whack so leave a message if I don’t pick up…

Shipping to Houston tx

I thought the locals had priority but if you’re willing to ship.
Canyon Country, CA 91387

georgetown, sc 29440

Since you ask first i will give you a qoute to ship it ---------$22.52 parcel post USPS

[QUOTE=RHD;2315446]interested please call or text 832-971-6538 my phone is kinda whack so leave a message if I don’t pick up…
Shipping to Houston tx
77019[/QUOTE]

If integra_hot doesnt want it i will text you the qoute to ship it-----------$24.08 parcel post USPS

[QUOTE=DA JeLLie;2315451]I thought the locals had priority but if you’re willing to ship.
Canyon Country, CA 91387[/QUOTE]

Da Jellie also if RHD doesnt i will let you know too but i will post price for all three of ya thanks.----------------$29.20 parcel post USPS

Guys lmk i have this packed ready to go i can drop this package off during my lunch break.

I just noticed one of the parts I needed for my set is shown broken in here so I can’t do it, sorry.

so shipped price is…

so total will be 122.52 shipped to you let me know.

no problem its fine.

Thanks for the quote. I think I am going to hold off on this purchase. Thank you for your swift response! Bump for this guy!