Non vented oil catch can setup.....

I think I’ve been misinformed or have misunderstood how to set up the catch can for the PCV system. Right now I’m using a non vented Greddy oil catch tank and I’ve got it set up as a closed system like the system suggested in the G2IC turbo guide. I just realized that I have overlooked that fact that the catch can is non-vented like the moroso breather tank that is in in the guide. So I’m pretty sure I’m running a fucked up system. I’ve already tapped the two fittings into the preturbo intake piping so I really don’t want to have to mess around with trying to remove and/or plug those. Should I be able to just put a T fitting on the line for the pre-turbo intake line (not the line that returns to the valve cover but the one that comes off the tank) and put a breather filter on it to achieve the same effect as having a vented breather tank?

This is what I’m thinking : (original image credit to G2IC Turbo Guide)

I don’t see what good this does for you other than removing the recurc. I built one for my old integra drag car with 2 VC fittings and 2 breather fittings on the back of the block. It was vented as it should be. Non vented systems don’t work as great unless you re route to the exhaust and the only benefit is you don’t smell a slight bit of burning oil. I will sell it to you if you would like so your car would have a proper catch setup.