NorCal - June 3rd - BBQ & Cruise

queer.

So… everyone remember the white RX7?..

This happened after the meet, when everyone separated on the mountain.

Pics look good! I cannot wait to see the videos though!

Sucks for the guy on the BMW bike, but i heard he was alright. Sucks that the FC got ruined, but that guy got what was coming to him. I mean he did have the sickest car there, with his 10 year old tires and crazy powerful 1.3L rotary, and 20%autozone discount, haha

Josh

Wow that sux for the RX-7. :uhoh:
I’m glad no one got hurt.
So what happened? Did the bike veer into his lane or something?

No word on what REALLY happend, but there are 2 sides, and then what it looks like what happend.

BMW rider:: He was gettin sideways

FC driver:: He was in my lane

What it looks like:: He couldnt drive and understeered the bitch.:loser:

he better bring his ass back to autozone and start working his ass off and not only fix that shit, but fucking work on his exhaust, dont be talking shit about somones exhaust when ur shit sounds worst then a welded cambells soup can…stupid ass…sorry guys…

lol Sorry guys for invitin him:surrend: It wont happen again. Ive kiked it with him a couple times before, and he was coOl. My bad!

all good man, all i kno is, i dont care who comes to the meets, but like if fewls are gonna be acting “go dumb dumb” type of shit, ima bust the niggah out…

he was hella talking shit about some nsx’s exhaust, and i was like foreals? like urs? and he hella looked at me then looked back and never said a damn word again…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA His exhaust sounds like shit. Makes me appreciate Slomos.:tapfing:

Page 2 pwnage!:bowthank: :bowthank:

yea foreals, slomo’s exhaust is the shit compared to his…shit

Thats hella sad though. Aye, did ANYONE see Joewell get out of his car when he got there? I woulda thought I seen the lambo doors. I guess I was doin other things.:tsk:

not me i was walking towards the table to put shit away…

but i think jowell opened the door slightly and just creeped out, bc on the lambo doors i kno that u can open it regular for a small opening then u gotta lift, so im guessing if u guys didn’t see him life his doors, then he must have creeped through the cracks…sneaky lil bastard…haha

lol He hella piked the PERFECT time to show that shit though. All of us lined up and had EVERYONES attention

So I just wanna thank everyone that came, and helped with planning, as well as direction.

Thank you for showing up first of all! Fuh realz, I was still kinda worried that it wouldnt do as well as it did. I had hella fun. I hope you all did as well. Ok, so yeah Im gettin EmO Fuk you guys.

Thanx fukkerz.:rockon: :bow: :clap: :up: :up: :whew: :excite: :auto: :ohyeah: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :burnout:

FC guy talking shit and Challenging Josh to a mountain run= Totalled BMW and FC.

:owned:

I did the organization of this shit…yo.

And for Jowells G2… Iv seen it afew times, It opens up afew feet… Enough for someone to get in and out with ease, Just for clearance of the door… So its a choice to lambo door it or normal.

that fc guy was a dumb ass, started talking shit about how bad the lifter kit sounded on the nsx. then when i told him dohc engines dont have lifters he changed his mind and said valve chatter. and from the photos the tire marks make it look like he understeered but both he and the bike were speeding. also i dont like how fast he talked, that was annoying. couldnt understand what the fuck that guy was saying.

i dont even wanna talk about that fewl no more, gets me hella mad…punk ass talking to my gf thinking he knows bout an s14 and s14 1/2…talkin bout s15 headlights…wtf? do those look like s15? stupid mofo…neways…bring him around again, ima serve him and u might see the first g2ic fight…“hyphy hyphy hyphy”

There’s only one way a car gets hit on the right hand side by an oncoming vehicle while going around a right hand turn.

I see a lot of “lol” considering someone could have gotten killed.

lol, yea when i got there i just opened the door sideways because im always lazy to open it up. but i just wanted to take pics of the car before i left so i opened the doors up, didnt wana show off or anything :clap: great people, great cars=excellent meet. :rockon: