not quiet a DA but still...

So i know this isnt a DA model integra but my partners DC2 is amazing! what do you think?

not that amazing but thats just me…

Not a fan of stickers on cars, other than that it’s clean.

that thing must run 9’s all day with that many stickers.

sorry had to bust your balls a bit. you’ll get several leghumpers because it’s RHD and all that. impressive though? eh…shoulda loaned it to Clarkson so he could have driven it in his race against James May… :smiley:

hmmm sry dood that car is not that impressive but u know who does is armedferret u crack me up dude im a freakn fan need to post more of your horsey suits

i don’t do it for you or anyone else. i do it for me. on my own time.

you on ur period or something ^^^

He never gets off it lol

no but your mother is. ask me how i know.

buahhahaaaa easy there MR.Horsey I didn’t mean to offend u or anything I simply just told u that im ur number one fan , what about u DaprojectTurle? hehe and u r right seems like he never gets of it hes quite cranky all the damn time

Because I’m feeling generous and kind, here you go.

The challenge is knowing when to use which. Good ruck! :up:

I didn’t know mr.horsey is such a smart ass donkey as well hehe!

Holy fucking shit this thread is full of win.

you’ve been here nearly a year and didn’t know i’m a smartass? damn…i better try harder.

I’d say that people who don’t read off topic would have no idea you even exist on here for the most part.

that’s their loss.

im back whats up donkey lets see some more horsey pics and do it for me this time armedhorsey

Read between the lines. In doing so I think you’ll find it’s much more likely that he’s actually enjoying himself. :wink:

Now get off his lawn.

x2