OH: solid mounts, hatch, custom UCAs, rad and fan.

Make offers!

Solid motor mount set, no idea of brand, $100

Cromoly upper contorl arms with spherical ball joint. Really for racing purposes only. $50

Old hatch with defrost. Really just good for glass, has some damage on passenger side. I really dont want to ship this, but hey, if you’re payin’… $25

Stock radiator with fan, no corrosion, also in great shape. $40

Email is best, Bobatohiou@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Bob

Apparently Im a moron and put this in the Canadian section. Hockey fans are of course welcome to these items, however, this thread would probably be more useful in the US section.

I like those mounts
What’s with the speed holes haha

[QUOTE=Yomom;2317784]I like those mounts
What’s with the speed holes haha[/QUOTE]

Gotta keep yo shit lightweight, y0!

If anyone is interested, make some offers. I need this stuff out of my garage and would feel really bad scrapping it.

Thanks,
Bob

[QUOTE=OUBob;2318014]If anyone is interested, make some offers. I need this stuff out of my garage and would feel really bad scrapping it.

Thanks,
Bob[/QUOTE]

How much for radiator/fan to 45069? Really just need the fan, let me know I’m in Cincy and can meet you if you don’t want to ship

[QUOTE=OUBob;2318014]If anyone is interested, make some offers. I need this stuff out of my garage and would feel really bad scrapping it.

Thanks,
Bob[/QUOTE]

Bump for a great seller. :bump:Thanks for the Radiator fan, already installed and it works great!

Great news, Thanks!

Anyone want a radiator? No corosion, $30.

Mounts sold.