omenbmx7's timeline and build thread

A smooth vtec cross over is a :up:.

BTW: You have a great looking car.

[QUOTE=b16da9;2007168]A smooth vtec cross over is a :up:.

BTW: You have a great looking car.[/QUOTE]

thanks! yeah i know its a good thing, i was just very suprised at how big of an audible difference it made with just bolting that on, no cam tuning or anything else

strange…double check your grounds and the vtec wiring to the ecu…vtec should “pop”, especially with an upgraded header. make sure the car is warmed up and the speedometer is plugged in correctly. also, engine oils need to be at the right levels…

all this has been verified, except for the wiring. i will go over that again, especially since im using an obd0 - obd1 conversion harness. what is strange is that it is there, you can hear it, but it is very faint compared to before. i would think if anything it would have been muffled with the nasty cast manifold and a cat.

I want moar!

ha! ill try to get some more pics up. i just got my cylinder head back. the valve job was bad on cylinder 4, so hopefully that will clear up my compression issue. however, with the luck ive been having im just not so sure about anything. im about 80% sure that the valve seals were what was causing my smoke, but i dont feel like taking this thing apart for a 4th time. so…im going to re-hone and ring it, see if there are any issues with the oil control rings. im about ready for a little more drivey and a little less workey.

and im sooooooo pumped on the new wheels that will be here soon!

damn, that sucks man, I assume you would have been done by now without all the screw ups… but atleast its getting done properly now. What rims? spill the beans :smiley:

screw up after screw up…sucks! that machine shop ruined my life!

no sir! haha, lets just say (in my opinion) they own all the previous wheels ive had. def something ive never seen on a da, along with the wheels im throwing on some other stuff to change up the look just a bit.

how long must I wait? :stuck_out_tongue:

If changing your look involves getting rid of the sides… then let me know! lol

I want to pick up a set of M7s for mine, I have the ideal rim collection in mind… and I have 2 DAs… so they can share :rockon:

[QUOTE=Nawaaz;2009822]how long must I wait? :stuck_out_tongue:

If changing your look involves getting rid of the sides… then let me know! lol

I want to pick up a set of M7s for mine, I have the ideal rim collection in mind… and I have 2 DAs… so they can share :rockon:[/QUOTE]

2 da’s??? ballin!

unfortunately i daily a mint green tercel…holla! 4 speed gas sipper ftmfw!

Car looks awesome

sick ride man my opinion stick with the work wheels they look hot!!

i love white da’s

no homo

appreciate it, but the work wheels are long gone. it will look even better on the new set :rockon:

[QUOTE=omenbmx7;2009840]2 da’s??? ballin!

unfortunately i daily a mint green tercel…holla! 4 speed gas sipper ftmfw![/QUOTE]

LOL… not ballin at all… yet :rockon: lol

Stop talking about the wheels… so many things are going through my head, but I can guarantee none are right… because they have all been on DAs lol.

lol 4 speed… old schoolllll.

yeah dude, its actually newer than my da haha. how a car from 93 came with a 4 speed is beyond me.

im a little tempted to let the cat out of the bag, but that would ruin it

let it out… or it will suffocate :slight_smile:

spill the beans man!!!

…its like pulling teeth out of that man on trying to find out what new wheels will be replaced on his car. I tell ya, they better be HOTTER than the Works or Rega Masters!:naughty: