omenbmx7's timeline and build thread

no spilling of the beans…yet.

well as it sits right now the cylinders are honed and im getting ready to put the new rings on and put it all back together. it doesnt look like anything went wrong with the pistons or rings, so this step might have been totally unecessary. oh well, better safe than sorry at this point.

AHHH… sounds like its coming together as planned now…

waiting on the bean spillage :rockon:

very nice ride!!! ballin with all those rims

thanks man! more to come soon, my car looks so sad on steelies right now :sad:

so if i have enough time the car should be running today. just need to adjust the valves, throw the oil pan and drive belts back on.

OK… I gave you a good 6 1/2 hours… wheres the updates :rockon:

in for the win!

lookin good, and seems like progression keeps movin!

:read:

looking good man, them VS’s looked great on the DA. wonder what wheels are next. all these pics of your ride makes want to quit slacking and get my DA fixed and rolling again.

hey good to hear from you. you’ll see the wheels soon enough, theyre sure not to dissapoint

as of thursday my car is alive again! there has been some crappy weather down here so i havent been able to put that many miles on it. but i managed to find some dry time and get out to set the rings and just drive it around a bit. so far so good

:drool:

i want one of those arc diffusers where did you get it. I like it. Also amazing car

thanks a lot, theyre actually for a dc2 but they fit pretty well. i think im going to sell mine if youre interested.

sorry for the lack of updates, im kind of at a standstill waiting for the wheels and some other stuff

damn I got schooled by another Txan.

new wheels are in! should have pics up later on today

thanks for the info, keep us posted

I can’t wait! Post em up!

waiting to get out of work and ill take some quick shots.

can i get a drum roll? :excite:

[QUOTE=omenbmx7;2022711]waiting to get out of work and ill take some quick shots.

can i get a drum roll? :excite:[/QUOTE]

well when do you get off work? even i can’t wait to see them !

:dozing:

mag bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeee!!!

please excuse the horrible pic, it really doesnt do the wheels justice at all. ive got a few more things im going to change up appearance wise before i have a “shoot”. comments?

you will have to call me on my take omen… all in all, not too shabby.