omenbmx7's timeline and build thread

i used generic sliders off ebay, and sparco brackets. had to do some drilling and buy some little hardware pieces, but wasnt all that bad.

[QUOTE=redtegra;2098249]yeah i was really happy with it. it felt like a n/a monster since my gt28 spooled so fast. 200ft-lbs at 3000rpm was awesome. WOT in second spun the tires at any rpm and if i shifted quick into third i could keep them spinning until i feathered the gas.

what turbo in specific are you talking about???[/QUOTE]
i was referring to the 2871r, but i ended up getting a deal i couldnt pass up on a .57 trim turbonetics. janky i know, but it works fine for the current setup.

yeah the setup has been done for a while now, i just havent been posting much lately. i love boost, its more complicated, but worth it if youre looking for that sort of power. right now its just street tuned on 9psi, but it runs really well i think. should be getting it on the dyno soon, just need a beefier clutch and map sensor

here are a couple more recent pics

^^^ thats the pics i saw lol. bro keep up the great work!!! love your car

wet…
cant wait till i go boost! need to get my b18b in first though so i can build the b18a.

love your car man! wish i had the funds to do all that within months time.

-karlo

damn son, your boosted now. geez, i must of been out for a while now. glad to see that your not getting rid of your car. looks really good but still perfer the mugen front.

i need to sell my pos daily and get another DA…

YES! FMIC looks sooo sexy… but the Mugen sides dont match… soo uhhh… trade me :smiley:

thanks a lot, ill have some newer pics up soon

[QUOTE=iRockTheDA9;2098987]wet…
cant wait till i go boost! need to get my b18b in first though so i can build the b18a.

-karlo[/QUOTE]

love your car man! wish i had the funds to do all that within months time.
yeah its a lot of fun, go for it

[QUOTE=mugencivic4dr;2099111]damn son, your boosted now. geez, i must of been out for a while now. glad to see that your not getting rid of your car. looks really good but still perfer the mugen front.

i need to sell my pos daily and get another DA…[/QUOTE]

you prefer the mugen front because youre an old man :wink:

they dont look as off in person, kinda weird in the pic i know. and the car is lower now on some different wheels. new pics soon!

Car looks great on the new wheels. Did you get rid of the volks?

Got rid of the mag blue TE’s :shock:

I was just joking about the Mugen sides, lol… just trying to get you to sell them to me :rofl:

no i didnt get rid of them, but i can do a straight trade if i want. i just dont know which ones i like better :confused:

[QUOTE=Nawaaz;2100628]Got rid of the mag blue TE’s :shock:

I was just joking about the Mugen sides, lol… just trying to get you to sell them to me :rofl:[/QUOTE]

nah havent got rid of them yet, i love those wheels. idk what i want yet. whats the status on your car btw? ive been waiting to see that thing forever

I love those wheels too man, dont ever get rid of them, lol. What are the other rims you can trade for? :squint:

Heres a little thing I started on my build
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199148

I have been unemployed recently, so I had to put it on hold, but hopefully I get this job and can get her done for the next track season.:whew:

Do you still have the jdm front seats and willing to sell them? along with the rears? Just wondering since it looks like you’ve got the Recaros now…Btw, your teg is looking great! I dig your style…!

actually ive got the jdm fronts back in now, i sold the recaros to a friend. sorry man

Thanks anyway…

a couple of pics from IFO

:werd: x 1000000000

REAL BOSS :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

Hey omenbmx7 do you still have the synchros for sale? If so can you email me at jbankszx@aol.com or give me your email. Thanks.

sorry havent checked the FS thread in a while, i emailed you

Teg is looking great as always man.

Your car looks sick with the 92-93 front bumper and the white regas. So you got rid of the Volks? I think it would look sick with that front bumper but with the polished Volks.