omenbmx7's timeline and build thread

GOOD!

what happened to the Mugen front bumper?

and… if you want to get rid of the sets this winter… let me know :smiley:

yippeee kai yay! mini sirloin burgers!!

[QUOTE=Nawaaz;2060374]GOOD!

what happened to the Mugen front bumper?

and… if you want to get rid of the sets this winter… let me know :D[/QUOTE]

mugen front was in need of a little work. a rock cracked my turn signal lens cover on the highway, had some small cracks in the fiberglass, all that jazz. plus i had always wanted to try out the 92-93 front with the paint matched jdp lip. i actually think it looks better, just not as “baller” haha

what did you mean by “sets”? i live in south texas man, winter here is like 60 degrees haha.

i wish i was a midget cowboy

[QUOTE=omenbmx7;2060393]mugen front was in need of a little work. a rock cracked my turn signal lens cover on the highway, had some small cracks in the fiberglass, all that jazz. plus i had always wanted to try out the 92-93 front with the paint matched jdp lip. i actually think it looks better, just not as “baller” haha

what did you mean by “sets”? i live in south texas man, winter here is like 60 degrees haha.
[/QUOTE]

I love the Mugen front 100x more than any other kit for the DA or lip… just me though.

I dont even know what the hell I was talking about when I wrote sets, lol… I meant sides, the Mugen sides… by winter I will be able to purchase parts again, because school will be paid off for.

so just sell them to me, and dont think twice :smiley:

Deal?.. DEAL!

that thing is soooo sexy. when i finish my jeep build, ill be jumping in head first into my integra build

quitters never lose…:rockon:

she deserves to be a keeper…keep it clean like always. :up:

the fun is over!

…or is it???

Please tell me you didn’t get rid of the ITR engine in favor of turbocharging a B18/B20.

If so, :gay:

[QUOTE=kNOwLedGe420;2065856]Please tell me you didn’t get rid of the ITR engine in favor of turbocharging a B18/B20.

If so, :gay:[/QUOTE]

get ready to get gay!

haha, im just trying something new. ive never really taken any big steps to make my car anything other than a fun street car, and i think this setup will be more fun than the itr was. with the right sized turbo it will still be responsive, im not just slapping a gt35r on a stock ls or anything. theres nothing wrong with having a little torque in your life.

i dont see nothin wrong with a little bump’n grind - R. Kelly

True that. Make sure to have a good LSD and importantly for you, being in Texas, an OIL COOLER!

I’m no fan of turbo FWD cars, but:

Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled. :shrug: - Dave Chappelle

you’ll love boost! i sure do.

yeah that will be on the list as well. an ass load of torque and a b16 trans should make for a tony danza wheelspin extravaganza

and yea its wayyyyyyyyy too hot down here

your setup is actually one that i liked a lot, any advice for me?

I like where this is headed! :wave:

[QUOTE=omenbmx7;2065948]

your setup is actually one that i liked a lot, any advice for me?[/QUOTE]
yep. get an LSD! will you be boosting on the stock engine or you have plans for it?

ive never had a boosted setup before, so im just going to go stock motor for now. i was looking at the .50 trim .63ar with stage 3 wheel. any thoughts? id love to make hp/tq numbers similar to your old setup. were you happy with it?

Your car is so clean man :up: good luck going boost

hey ive noticied noone has asked about ur recaros, i was wondering what kind of rails did you use and did you use ur stock seatbelt

yeah i was really happy with it. it felt like a n/a monster since my gt28 spooled so fast. 200ft-lbs at 3000rpm was awesome. WOT in second spun the tires at any rpm and if i shifted quick into third i could keep them spinning until i feathered the gas.

what turbo in specific are you talking about???

Nice Da, your build looks very clean.

did u had the turbo set up done? i saw couple pic of your car with fmic on it.how did you like the boost? what kind of power are you making? last but not least your ride is "FUCKING PROPER’’ :up::jerkoff::drool: