Oregondux 91 teg LS Special Edition

Hello all, I’m Casey. I just bought my 91 teg LS Special Edition on Wednesday November 27th for $1700 with 109,000 on her (early Christmas present to myself). I haven’t done anything to her other than drop her off last night to get an alarm power locks installed. She came lowered on some coilovers (don’t know what kind, I’m sure they are from ebay tho) and 17inch Enkei’s.

Interior is spotless with the Special Edition Black/Tan cloth

Thanks for looking!

Super clean! Especially the tan interior… I can imagine that getting dirty much easier than the graphite color.

Seems like a great Christmas present, I must say.

Oh, and Go Ducks! :wink:

Thanks man, yeah only thing missing is the coin tray, heard that’s common with these lol. Exterior wise I need a new driver side fender and a white wing. The one on it is a aztec green spoiler painted grey.

Very nice ride, is this your first integra? My last integra was a white 91 ls special. My exterior was not as clean as yours

Yeah its my first Integra, love it so far!

While i was waiting for my alarm to be installed i went to pick n pull and found some almose new hatch struts and coin slot/cup holders out of a Taurus lol

You have to love the leather wrapped steering wheel. I bought my 91 LS-S new off the lot, and still have it.

Whaaaaaaat!!! Didn’t even notice that lol. Had to goo out to the car and check it out. Like I said I’m a newb to the tegs

Welcome and nice teg. I’m right across the river from you but work in porland. Nice pick up. Looks clean with low miles.

Thanks. I also work in the Portland area. Downtown, Clackamas, Milwaukee. I was really surprised when I heard about the miles

Those are actually some expensive wheels

Heh I noticed that also… Good stuff!

Do you know what kind? I’ve been looking for them online but can’t seem to find em

Also looks like the previous owner did the fog light mod with the rear defroster button. What’s the exact purpose of doing this?

http://forums.g2ic.com/tegtips/lighting/1.html

The idea is to make the fog lights operate independently of the main headlight switch. Letting you turn the fogs off and on when desired, rather than the headlights having to be on.

congratz on your DA. very nice buy.

[QUOTE=unified112;2305890]http://forums.g2ic.com/tegtips/lighting/1.html

The idea is to make the fog lights operate independently of the main headlight switch. Letting you turn the fogs off and on when desired, rather than the headlights having to be on.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh ok, thanks unified112. Makes sense now!

Yeah I thought it was a steal, had to jump on the opportunity. Thanks

Got bored and found an Duck sticker layin around

And added my driving buddy (stupid flash) its a zombie from walking dead

Very nice find.

Thanks a lot