Oregondux 91 teg LS Special Edition

Nice. I love your username. I’ve been trying to find a small Puddles for my driving buddy, but hard to find that stuff here in Tx. Anyway, the car looks good man :up:

I’ll see what I can find next time i’m at the duck store

Great find and those are some low miles on that integra. Im pretty sure the previous owner took good care of the car. Paint looks in good shape as well as the interior.

The drivers side fender has done damage, looking for one to replace with. And the wing was painted flat white. Other than that no complaints.

Quick update: picked a few small things, nothing special. Black housed bumber lenses, smoked license plate covers (probably take them off, just got bored)

Ordered my shark II antenna, since it’s another piece that seems to always be broken on a DA, plus I personally think it looks better.

Also took a better pic of my zombie lol

Copycat son of a…

Naw, I love my Shark2. One of those small details that can set you apart from other DA’s.

Yeah I really don’t see many around here, but I know what you mean. I’m definitely trying to make it look different yet clean, main reason I went with the black housed bumper lenses. Everyone has amber and personally dont think it looks good on white. Still looking for some 1pc headlights, those are sexy af.

Car is looking better and better. You can find 1pcs around here from time to time. I found a set at the east pick n pull off foster I think for $60 and they were mint. Just gotta troll CL and you can find deals. I also found a guy in Gresham that had a Canadian integra and I got the manual seatbelts with all the plastics for $30.

Damn that’s lucky! Yeah I’ve been CL shopping but never really find anything, plus I downloaded the “Row52” app to find when pick n pull gets new tegs in.

Great to see a nice car in the hands of an enthusiast :up:

Thanks man, Im excited to have some fun with this teg

looks good need some spacers for the rims

Thanks

Got my shark II antenna today! But it was too dark and too cold to work on her. Do it this weekend

Looks very familiar!

When you mount it, you have to play around with it to make it sit straight up and down.

If you make the antenna sit, angled backwards, it will also point out to the left, because of the shape of the body panel… as I said, make it point UP.

edit
Upon looking at your picture again, it is sitting perfectly… mount it like that, as if you were staring at the car from the rear.

[QUOTE=unified112;2306804]Looks very familiar!

When you mount it, you have to play around with it to make it sit straight up and down.

If you make the antenna sit, angled backwards, it will also point out to the left, because of the shape of the body panel… as I said, make it point UP.

edit
Upon looking at your picture again, it is sitting perfectly… mount it like that, as if you were staring at the car from the rear.[/QUOTE]

Ok cool, thanks for the tip. Whats a good way to get ahold of you if i run into any trouble

I’m pretty quick to check the forums here, but with the holidays coming up you never know…

Email me if you need anything though, unified112 at yahoo.com.

[QUOTE=unified112;2306810]I’m pretty quick to check the forums here, but with the holidays coming up you never know…

Email me if you need anything though, unified112 at yahoo.com.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I notice your username pop up in multiple threads lol

Antenna installed and tail lights removed. Have some really bad condisation in them.

You can tell the difference in color with the spoiler and car

Antenna looks nice on there. You should bleach your tail lights since you have them off. Makes them nice and white on the upper half. Should be a how to in the teg tips section but it’s just to mix some warm water and bleach and let it soak for a while inside the light and swoosh it around once in a while to make sure it gets everywhere inside the light.

After looking at the pics closer I can’t tell if you have done it already or not. I can tell that there is condensation In there though. Hate when that starts to happen.

[QUOTE=fgo4;2306890]Antenna looks nice on there. You should bleach your tail lights since you have them off. Makes them nice and white on the upper half. Should be a how to in the teg tips section but it’s just to mix some warm water and bleach and let it soak for a while inside the light and swoosh it around once in a while to make sure it gets everywhere inside the light.

After looking at the pics closer I can’t tell if you have done it already or not. I can tell that there is condensation In there though. Hate when that starts to happen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the guy before me used degreaser or some something. Ive got them in the oven right now, gonna clean them up real good