Oregondux 91 teg LS Special Edition

I saw a pic of some tails that weren’t done right after I posted and realized that they were done. You make me want to go out to the garage and work on my car but it’s so cold out. I’m just lazy too. I have so much to do and don’t know where to start.

Its only in the 40’s-50’s range here. Feels good out lol

Use butyl tape to seal them back up… If you try a silicon you are very likely to have leaks again.

I kinda failed on my first try to even get then apart, i was extremely paranoid about melting them…lets just say does anyone have a spare right tail light? Lol

This should haven been closer. I would buy it instantly

Dang. That sucks. Is it still usable?

Yeah I put it back on. I think I’m going to buy an extra set for back ups lol

Was going to smoke the clear part of the lens, bought all this today to make it happen

Was cruising CL and saw this. Could be what you need.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ptd/4254659779.html

Never mind. I think it’s a 92-93 sedan light. Can see it in the second pic. Didn’t realize there were two pics in the ad. Sorry man. I will keep an eye out for you though. I have some cheesy Lexus style lights you can have if you want.

That taillight tint spray sucks! I tried it on the shower sky light in my travel trailer and ended up just blacking it out with flat black spray paint.

Haven’t updated much lately due to work and shitty weather lol

Yea my db2, sat all weekend while it snowed lol

Yeah trucks are more fun in that weather

Pulled the main relay out today

Finally replaced the dash buttons

Old

New

Yeah it aint much but I finally got a weekend off and the weather was awesome, so I decided to do something

Lookin good. The small things add up. I heard it was nice in the Portland metro today, wasn’t that great in Seattle.

I wonder if you could scrape off that old clear and maybe clear coat the buttons again?

[QUOTE=fgo4;2311995]Lookin good. The small things add up. I heard it was nice in the Portland metro today, wasn’t that great in Seattle.

I wonder if you could scrape off that old clear and maybe clear coat the buttons again?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! For some reason I just noticed the two holes that were drilled out very poorly with those plugs in them. Shows how oblivious I can be. Another thing I’ll add to the list to replace. Yeah it was definitely a t-shirt and shorts day in Portland

I’m looking for the driver side main power window switch for a 2-door, don’t care about the color right now, but black or tan would be ideal, hopefully someone local had it so I can pick up. Windows are stuck down and I live in Oregon.

Finally had a weekend to do something, moved to McMinnville and have been working 6-7 days a week.

New shift boot

92-93 tail lights

Finally gave her a bath

Found a working coin tray

Looking good. Dang you moved way out into the country. My girlfriends parents live out there. I myself have been busy working on my car too. It finally cooled down enough to get some car stuff done. Nice idea with the shift boot. I have just been doing maintenance stuff myself. Keep up the good work.

Yeah its deep, I drive a lil over 100 miles a day for work now. Replaced the front rotors and pads a couple weeks ago and I did find out she has skunk 2 coilovers but stock shocks, that will change soon. Some guy mentioned the crown royal shift boot thing and I had one laying around so I decided to try it out, still not sure if I like it though.