Painting Dash Switch Bulbs- Any Pics?

Not exactly Dreadful, you can pull off the switch face than grab the actual switch body with a good set of pliers or two and pull. Trust me they will come off and it is ALOT easier and time-saving than removing the while peice to acces it from the back.

Where in Langly is this guy located? Im looking to redo mine aswell with amber too because the bulbs i bought from Cambodian Tire suck the big one! Go figure. So how many bulbs/resistors did you end up buying and how much did you pay him? My only concern is that my dash lights for haxards/fogs/cruise yadda yadda yadda dont work as they should. I made a thread about it before christmas but I never got to the root of the problem. Im just worried that ill buy the bulbs and end up not putting them in because they wouldnt be working anyways.

My email is Stefan_leal@hotmail.com though. Thanks for the info guys and BTW my thread is: http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109587

im gonna have to re-aim some of the ones in the cluster anyways ill just take it apart again :stuck_out_tongue:

ill send u an email with the guys info though
he charged me 2$ each bulb, and then i guess he added 10 extra for all the time he put in, so it came to 60$ total

3 switch bulbs (hazard switch was already red)
5 for behind the cluster
2 for the top of the cluster
2 for the climate control faces
5 for the climate control indicator buttons
1 for the shifter (mines auto i duno if ud need for standard)
1 for behind the fan/temp control
1 for ac button

ud also need one extra for each switch if u wanted to do the little indicator lights for them as well (including ac)

i never bothered with the turn signal lights or any of those because i didnt know if it would work but imo it would look better if they were done :slight_smile:

and btw it definatly is a good idea if u have a day off or whatever to head over there and make sure everything works properly before u take off, im lucky cause i dont live that far away… the little metal wires on the switch bulbs sometimes break from the pressure when you screw them in, be especially careful with those ones. and ya, the only other problem i had like i said before was that the 2 above the cluster take a lot of time to aim… dont make the mistake i did and throw everything back together right away… wait until night time and make em look perfect!

I am going to have to reduce the brightness of my fog light switch, it is REALLY bright! Kind of cool though! People really like the look of everything. If only people could know how nice it looks durring the day…

Also, anyone put in a blue light behind the cigarette lighter? Freekin looks sweet! When I don’t have a plug in there, it illuminates the passanger side floor…good if you got a nice set of legs next 2 u.

damn! definatly gonna have to add that! :giggle:

probably the best mod I ever added! :clap:

man your cluster lights up clean! how did u get so many different colors of things too? (ei red needles, pinky orange face, and yellow orange odometor)

thats nice man i wish mine looked that good but red :slight_smile:

how did u do that with your lights

its easy! first u take apart your dash. then you take out the old bulbs and replace them with new LED bulbs. and finally you put the dash back together :rofl: