Photo Thread V 23.2.5.453126.1

Very nice

High Five

was going to make an lolcat picture…I can haz cheezburger now?!

my cat.

A pussy licking itself.

a pussy licking pussy

actually i think its trying to lick its booger.

Pussy boogers. Boo.

wow, haven’t been on this board in almost a year.

I’ve been doing some serious photography the past 5 months…

Here’s a contribution to thread.

Pre Attack:

Attack Mode:

My first son and his name is “Bando!” In going through some work photos I found these and thought I would share with the homies. Feel free to critque or process these photos. I haven’t touched them and the last one is out of focus because he went from the picture before #2 (sleeping) to the last once he heard the shutter…
J.

Whenever you’re shooting a person or pet, always try to focus on the eyes. Shot number 2 is just a little short of it, and it throws the image off.

Carefull of the coyotes jason… nice looking boy

Thanks Guys and good advice D…
J.

Oh yah… before I forget. Beagle?

Leeann’s gonna give me shit for being poor and not being able to afford a house when she sees it!

D,
Yes, he is a 100% imbread…pure bread, but he is pure entertainment 24/7. He is a total member of the family and I’ll take some more recent pictures of him when I get a chance.

He is now 24 lbs which Schu can tell you is the minimum for him to be alone in the area because of the coyotes.

J.

I miss my Beagle so much :frowning:

Nammed “Jack” short for “Jackass”:

Sleeping…

Waking up…

Destructing…

Trying be be alpha…

VSR,
I won’t post them if they’ll bum you out, but Jack looks A LOT like Bando now that he has grown and put on some weight. I mean, they look like they could be twins!

J.

This shot would look awesome with my fisheye.

Maybe you should let me come over and try it? You could invite an in law or two to keep me company. :wink:

HAHA…
Filthy Chorizo!
J.

Hey, if they’re into that, I’m up for it!

This one’s for Schu. From yesterday’s drive.

very cool… I know your going to vandenberg. if you get the chance the the little women up the coast on the train. it takes you with in a mile or so of the launch pad