Photo Thread V 23.2.5.453126.1

what’s that thing on the rear bumper?

Diffuser?

Yo,
That is the best og design of Mugen’s (M-Tec’s) in 10 years. It’s a tow hook that can be installed by removing a “plug” that usually sits in the bumper and just happens to be a center cap for a white RNRs special anniversary wheel.

I would own that damm bumper for that feature alone :stare: .
J.

Or, you could get a Marshmallow man doll and put one of your center caps on it for the same visual effect.

:lol:
J.

:rofl:

Be nice, folks.

These were taken with my 4.0mp point & shoot with my arm out the window and edited with Photoshop 7.0 :ghetto:

On the way to Ray’s house:

A shot of the metropolis:

What was going on at Ray’s house? I don’t seem to recall much other than fighting a handicapped man and waking up on the wrong side of the bed (literally).

Angell kept calling Arman a little bitch and told people he would “bury them.” He also couldn’t stop talking about your ex girlfiends. I guess he really likes the sloppy seconds.

You were drinking A LOT, and as the day passed by, your drinks became less Guinness and more pear cider. That was until the end when the wife was trying to get you to leave after you finished your beer, but you kept filling your glass and chugging more Guinness.

I was trying not to be distracted by that fine ass Filipino girl that showed up. DAMNNNNNNNNN.

[QUOTE=kNOwLedGe420;1727140]Be nice, folks.

These were taken with my 4.0mp point & shoot with my arm out the window and edited with Photoshop 7.0 :ghetto:[/QUOTE]

Nice shot… :up: You need a better camera though… Hope you don’t mind… i ran it through a few more filters/adjustments… It’s a bit of a noisy pic…

Damned pear cider is like 4% alcohol by itself, so it has its own effects even if you drink it without Guinness.

I didn’t feel so great at 5 a.m. the next day. :stare:

mmmmm… Guinness… :up:

HAHA. I’m far too much of a photo n00b to buy an expensive camera. I just like taking pictures.

What filters/adjustments did you run on the picture to bring out the road on the left side of the picture? WHat did you do to improve the color? I’m sure the adjustments would look way better with the original file.

Let me know. I like the pic and want to learn how to bring out the detail in overexposed pictures.

Play with Levels, Shadow/Highlight, I used a third party filter called Focus Magic (but it adds some noise) then a de-speckle filter, and then finish it off with some tweaking in brightness/contrast, and some minor colour correction… If you want, send me the original (xtreme98 (at) hotmail.com) and i can do a lil tweaking on it… You’re right… it’ll look way better performed on the original… (most of these options are under Image->Adjustments)

Practice helps, but so does better equipment… heheh…

Sometimes, you can burn in the sky or ground to bring it back from a slightly overexposed state.

or cheat… and use sky from one of your previous pics… :rofl: (i know… it’s not perfect… it was a 5 min job… )

Molly :rockon:

I have some pics i took in Australia.

(taken with my brother’s Rebel XTi DSLR )

He needs a telephoto :giggle:

Very nice! I like them ALL. :wink:

I’m just getting into photos, and as a bumbling amature, shooting what I think looks nice. Any tips or comments on my photos would be sincerely appreciated. I also don’t have a zillion dollar camera like some other guys so do take that into consideration. These are all untouched as I just got photoshop and don’t know how to use it yet lol. Its been fun stumbling around on it though.