Pix from Central FL meet. 15March2009 @ Kelly Park

Lol…

wow… another great time … i’m always impressed to see the Florida crew and the OG’s that don’t even hav tegs (running) anymore. sorry we were late getting there, but I think we were all jus enjoyng a slower pace from the hectic everyday …
the next time So Fla crew will have to get up there on a Friday …

right?.. looks like Thomas rang the alarm and the whole dem massive show up … we just needed some rum to smooth the day out …

lmao jks if we had some rum an a domino table it would ah bin mass lol

Where is Dave and his pics?

Neil - is this your kid? I saw a kid here in San Jose that looks exactly like this lil guy and said to myself “what the hell, didn’t I see this kid from somewhere, he looks very familiar!!”, and come to find out, he looks like your kid LOL

The kids in the pictures are Dawnminatrix’ kids (under my car)…Neil has no kids…don’t scare him!!! lol

The other kids…2 little boys are mine…

[QUOTE=da92nv;1999127]The kids in the pictures are Dawnminatrix’ kids (under my car)…Neil has no kids…don’t scare him!!! lol

The other kids…2 little boys are mine…[/QUOTE]

Oh LOL… my bad… either way… the kids are hella cute lookin’ like they’re about to steal your ride :slight_smile:

lol, thx :slight_smile: my boy is a big time gear head :slight_smile:

I just noticed Dave flashed the shocker in one of my pix LOL

where can i get a g2 shirt

the temptation was strong so I gave in

I finally downloaded my pics off the camera, but now my webspace is full. I need to clean it out so I can make room for the pics :frowning:

and I need to re-size them

Here is a teaser

photobucket.com or tinypic are your friends.

wow guys! nice turn out! I’m sure it was fun times.
I’m sorry I had to sit this one out.

Are you guys planning on another one? If so, would it be closer to South Florida?
Seeing Dawn’s pics of the meet energizes me, I think I’ll pull out the pressure washer and give that B18C1 a good bath before the tear down.

I just happened to look up the ingredients of this last time I was grocery shopping. There’s a reason why these beef patties are so cheap. The first ingredient: “beef”, the second? “beef hearts”.

That’s just gross. I never noticed that before, and they’ve shown up at meets several times! Can we agree to never bring these to a meet again? I say either we make them ourselves or pony up the funds to get some quality beef burgers. No offense to whoever brought these, but it really grossed me out and even though I didn’t eat any this time, I have in the past, and it made me feel a little sick to realize what it was.

I got them cause I didn’t know better. It was the biggest pack they had. Next time I’ll make burgers rather than buy them. Ralfys?!

Burger competition ??? It’s on!

Lets not forget the Goat Curry this time.
If the next meet is closer to SF, then I bring some West Indian/Caribbean food. ;]

im not in florida but anytime there is curry goat or chcken or even some oxtails and jerk pork heck throw in the sorrel and peanut punch and well i can go on and on lol

What the hell? Who are you? LOL

People just DASHEEN this convo!