Pix from Central FL meet. 15March2009 @ Kelly Park

lolz, well eida (either) he wan (one) Trinidadian or Jamaican.
Or he from Barbados, why? Cause dem (they/them) prapra (like alot) fi (to) talk! Not to mentioned he said "Curry Goat and not Goat Curry)
-pardon my accent, it just came out of no where.

Seriously though, I’ll sponsor the Curry and Rice/Roti.
pg.3 own3age.

South Florida Meet {yes please}

Im definitely down! Mid-July to whenever!

July would be out of the question for me.

sorry for the invading of the thread and yes im trinidadian im also new to the forums as im sure u guys can tell :uhoh:

u can’t be a Trini, beacuse u made no mention of doubles or chicken gizzard pelau… not to mention u said ‘JERK pork’ … its should be ‘Geera Pork’… !!!

anyways welcome … always great to have another Trini here …!!

Yes, welcome to G2iC.
Hayden, how is that build coming along?
I can’t wait to hear that Hemi whale again!

If someone is making goat or chicken curry I’m down. I prefer white rice rather than rice and peas please (its a latino thing I guess). Hayden bring some doubles and Neil can do the Roti.

Actually I just made some damn good Aloo pie over the weekend.

RomeYo, you don’t have to worry about the rice and peas, that’s only if you were asking for Curry Goat, but since you mentioned “Goat or Chicken” before the “Curry” then white is understand able.

Neil can’t make bussupshot! Only he mammie could pull that off for the amount of heads that is anticipated.

now I’m hungry

[QUOTE=db2;2005390]RomeYo, you don’t have to worry about the rice and peas, that’s only if you were asking for Curry Goat, but since you mentioned “Goat or Chicken” before the “Curry” then white is understand able.

Neil can’t make bussupshot! Only he mammie could pull that off for the amount of heads that is anticipated.[/QUOTE]

lol…

OK, I FINALLY got some time to upload the pictures (they are still uploading as I type this so give it some time to finish if you are reading this Tuesday night).

All pics are found here:

http://davidfernandez.fastmail.net/Acura%20Integra/Meets/Orlando%200309/#

Feel free to download any that you want.

In other news, I still haven;t hit 200,000 miles. I’m at 199,820. but now on of the wheel bearings decided it just couldn’t make it to 200,000.

Knucle / hub is out of the car and going to machine shop tomorrow.

Yeah David I’m about to do mine and Karen’s. Let me know how much they charge to pop them in.

great pics david :slight_smile:

Love this one of Lola :slight_smile:

I’m surprised she didn’t pull any of em out!

always a possibility, but i was there watching her :wink:

anyone have word on the next cfl meet.

i just posted to try and get one going

Man i wish I would of known, I’m in for the next meet for sure, South Florida would be nice just to get out and take the ride :getsome:

BTW my x-wife trini, about the only thing I miss about her is the food, LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t able to make the last EF vs DA meet, but hopefully we can set something up closer to the winter time… I’m seeing more and more DA’s on the street in Florida now :rant: