Policy for FOR SALE threads

I’m in.

works for me.

if you cant take the time (or are too lazy) to put your name in the pic, you must not want to sell your stuff bad enough.
if you are selling a bunch of cheap shit, lay it all out and drop your name in the middle … its just a piece of paper, name, and picture.
its not too much to ask.

price and pic i’m all for, i also agree w/ the name card w/ what you sell…it definitely deters me from selling on clubintegra, especially knowing i have 100% feedback everywhere on the internet i’ve sold…but pictures of the actual item that they are selling should be mandatory…paypal is pretty good if the buyer comes out on a raw deal, as long as you have the proper evidence, you should be good to go.

I agree with this.

I for one have used pictures others have taken of items I’ve bought only to let them sit on a shelf thinking I was going to use them but don’t and decided to sell them. They are in the same condition they were in when I bought them and in some cases the original picture shows the item so well I don’t see a need to take another pic of that same item.

I couldn’t care less if someone did the same from my pictures if they bought something from me they ended up not using and decided to sell.

[QUOTE=Malformed;2316424]works for me.

if you cant take the time (or are too lazy) to put your name in the pic, you must not want to sell your stuff bad enough.
if you are selling a bunch of cheap shit, lay it all out and drop your name in the middle … its just a piece of paper, name, and picture.
its not too much to ask.[/QUOTE]

How about this: those of you who are not comfortable buying from an unknown user without them proving they own the item - request proof. Those of us who have done multiple deals without any issues can keep posting the same way we’ve always done.

This measure would not even come close to stopping scams from occurring. What’s next? Will you force all sellers to prove they have a Paypal account?

well no duh its not going to stop scams… just like laws dont stop crimes. it will make things more difficult for scammers though.

and sellers dont need need to prove they have a paypal account because they are selling something asking to be paid through paypal… if they didnt have a paypal then they wouldnt be asking to paid that way -_-

just saying…

[QUOTE=DA_all_day;2316447]well no duh its not going to stop scams… just like laws dont stop crimes. it will make things more difficult for scammers though.

and sellers dont need need to prove they have a paypal account because they are selling something asking to be paid through paypal… if they didnt have a paypal then they wouldnt be asking to paid that way -_-

just saying…[/QUOTE]

It will make things more difficult for everybody. Including the 99.5% of posters that aren’t scammers. And it won’t prevent the .5% of scams from occurring. Just a a pain in the ass. Screw that.

I could sell something without Paypal. It would be a riskier transaction for the buyer. You obviously didn’t understand my point.

I agree that for sale posts should include pictures, saves a lot of time asking for them when not provided. Personally, I won’t even consider the the transaction unless pics are provided as a minimum requirement. I also agree that it is a good idea to include picture with the user-name in it, but it shouldn’t be required for low dollar items < (i read 50, but even 100 works for me). Even so, people will use their own judgement so enforcement of this rule if it becomes official probably shouldn’t necessarily be strict. In this day in age though, just about everyone can include pictures so that should be enforceable.

Additionally, it would be highly beneficial if sellers would understand that in order to sell their wares, they should list a price for each item. No price, no negotiation, no care.

i like it, username and pics and even date (though the date doesn’t have to be the day posted). to many damn scammers these days.

Sounds good! So anyone want to buy my oem hatch visor? Seen some threads saying they were somewhat rare

Email me gravex3400 at sbcglobal dot net. Thanks

Date of the photo is helpful as well. If not everyone agrees, make it optional and put a STICKY strongly warning buyers to beware.

Buyers ask for photos for insurance.

Sellers include photos to help with the sale.

Two thumbs up from me.

Will do if/when i post something for sale again.

good deal

Havent nor wont need this, but its been useful on other forums Ive a member of.

Even though it is a pain to write it on a piece of paper and then take a picture with it. But it does deteriorate for unwanted scammer. Scammer will use anybody picture just so the scammer can scam on people for their hard earn money. So I’m all in it.

I am for it but have one suggestion. Make it dependent on value. Small inexpensive items like a $5 bracket might not need a picture or signature. Anything over $25 for example maybe needs the validation. Just my 2 cents.

I am all for it. I do agree that there should be a dollar amount as to what is being sold. And if it is less then a set amount then it shouldn’t need a date and user name on paper in photo but if it does exceed a set amount then it should gave a username and date in photo.

agreed