possibly found the first db2.....

on all of the US model integras the 7th should be a 3 but i just did some searching and some of the guys from canada also have a 3 for the 7th digit, but anyways that digit is for the Seatbelts/airbags which is pretty obvious when you get in and out of your car lol. HTH

whats up guys my friend told me bout this site, and i just got on it so…and the car hes talkin bout is mine so…i just took sum pics of it, they`r kinda dark but , here it is…

DSC01834.JPG

DSC01835.JPG

DSC01838.JPG

DSC01840.JPG

nice man :rockon: it could be the first GSR, what is the build date should be in the drivers door jam.

agh i`ll let u kno bout that tomm. its rainin hardcore now bro…

np, yeah about the rain my sister lives down there and said its been a mess for the last couple of days

all i can say is WOW…

so yea im not really sure if the #'s work like that , but if they really do i think i won the first gs-r that was ever made and the 3rd chasis :clap: :smiley: :dance:

omg u have the first b17 ever made thats a keeper don’t fuck that thing up and never sell that thing man i think i’m in the 1000’s somewhere. it’s a rareity just to have a b17 to begin with but to have #1 thats huge man.

bwahahahahahahaha

you all thought i was lying

yea thanx man…it already blew the head gasket and other stuff and didnt drive it for 7 months. cuz it wouldnt even start up, but i never gave up on it, and worked for it in that 7 months and got it fixed with some mods on it so and i know im never gonna sell it :rockon:

YEAAAAYYEAAAAAHHH!!! WHAAAAAT ??? OOKKAAAAYY!!! :clap: :clap: :wave:

Awesome! That thing should go into a Museum someday. :slight_smile: First VTEC B-series engine in the US EVER.

not necessarily the first vtec bseries, they had to have a prototype motor first, and they wouldnt have stamped it i dont think but it would be the first production one

well thats what wer talking bout...not the one they FIRST MADE...wer sayin that the first one that purchased…

fur real…quit tryin to knock my hustle

:werd:

Awesome man…hold on to that thing.

i believed you from the start… why would someone lie about something as serious as this?

BTW, i have the very first DA chassis… ok i was lying

according to the vin and chassis numbers… you have the first engine block for a calif… engine in the third chassis for a 1992 model gsr… this does not mean it was the first made, but it is made up of some of the first components ever made. do you have the original window sticker??? want to sell it? another thing is something looks a little wierd… congratulations, take care of it
Schu

what might look weird is maybe the paint on the car, which is all messed up, u cant really tell on the pics,maybe the front lip isnt there cuz it broke off. lol. or maybe the signal lights r blacked out…maybe that ?? i dunno…thnx anyways :rockon: