post favorite pic of YOUR car, NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS

sorry, not meaning to piss you off alan, but John that was hilarious. i know you don’t play that tune, so to speak alan. i just thought it was randomly funny.

xtreme, you sir are balla. if you want a “raw” file, i can send an un-uploaded version for you to tweak with.

mark thanks for the comment :wink:

how bout putting up a pic of your ride. ONE of my favorite red DA’s.

EDIT

lets not let this thread go to the toilet, this has the potential to be a fun thread. no personal stuff here, just ONE pic of your car.

BTW, alan, i think thats my favorite pic i’ve seen of your car as well. :wink:

i thank ya I try

I have 2…Sorry.
This one…

And this Old Pic…

i need a side view of a lowered 4 door, redline can you help?

he’s got MILLIONS of side shots, he’s the 4dr pic whore :giggle:
(hope you know i wasn’t trying to be rude or nothin, just bein silly)

that second shot is phat, ralfy :wink: :up:

4SD4DR:

Take your pick, I have single’s of all…

i just need it for reference purposes. either of the black ones email em so we dont ruin this thread

admin@azoldschool.com

imcnblu. if you want i’ll play with the original… email me the image…

xtreme98@shaw.ca

If it’s a RAW file it’ll turn out awsome… if not… it’ll still look good :up:

There you go 4SD4DR…

Thanks DarkDB1…Hope all is well with you and your DB…

imcnblu…Thanks kid…LOL

^^took that today

mark, lookin sex as always.

ralph, did you ever get a new lip for your car yet? and how is your little one? feeling better now i hope. :wink:

and what do you mean by RAW xtreme?

4Sd4Dr: YGM

Ralph: Ehhh… She looks like ass right now, My best friend was going to san diego on unsafe tires so i made him take my blades and i took his steelies until he gets back… Then my hood bra is on its way to LA on Cagalache’s DA9 :stuck_out_tongue: im too good of a friend :shrug:

Depends on your camera… If it can shoot in raw or not… Send me the jpeg if thats all you got.

:hugs:

:jerkoff: to both of those, AND tegboi’s ride.

tegboi (kevin, i believe, right?) did you recently put a front lip on your front bumper? i didn’t know they made lips for that front bumper cover.and is your front a real mugen, or replica.

best one i got…

My favorite pic so far…

I have two also…:rules: :run:

the first:

and number two:

I like how you can see the lack of the interior, and i don’t think ralfy would mind one more pic of his car…