post favorite pic of YOUR car, NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS

before anyone asks this car hit the lottery.

Previous owner was a real winner

1. He drove drunk and hit a phone poll HARD on the passenger side. It was not a pretty picture.

2. Engine was pushed back pretty far in the engine bay. It looked like the car had previously been a poorly repaired front hit.

3. Engine was consuming oil like crazy. He continued to drive on it. Oil was leaking from EVERYWHERE.

4. Heres the best part. Timing belt snapped. This guy owed alot of people alot of money , so while he was walking home to call a tow truck, someone who he owed money to happened to find his car and proceeded to steal ALL of his audio equipment and cut every single wire they could find both inside the car and under the hood. After that he said fuck it and parked the car in his drive way (which was a 45 degree slope). He left the ebrake on and the brakes rusted shut. The car also took on a ton of water so pretty much everything electric inside the car that wasnt cut was ruined by the water.

I paid $400 for it and made $1600 selling a ton of parts on g2ic and ebay.

Do you have plans to rebuild?

nah pics are about 3 years old. I stripped it and sold all of the parts that I could salvage. The shell was beat to shit and there was so much rust both inside and out. The sunroof glass was broken so right before I had the shell towed away I kicked it out. My friend and I used the car as a giant dumpster and filled it with old paint cans and car batteries.

bump or more people to post pic of there car =]

Going to get another one or do you already have one?

still no volks? i hope you don’t have money down on them. =( hey redline, if i see your car one more time im buying a set of gt3’s and painting them to match my 4dr which is the exact same color as yours. for a photo, i haven’t taken any yet. let me share one of before i got the car.

or of my g3 teg…

Heres my fav of my old teg (sorry shitty pic)

old pic

imcnblu - yo, it’s a replica, VIS RS cover, and they dont make a lip for it, i just found a lip that was sitting in my garage for the past year and so and it fit with a little bit of trimming & lots of screws & zip ties… hahahaha

i dont remember what that lip is for though, and it’s already getting badly damaged… hahaha

cant figure out how to put on this thread too but this is really the only good one ive got right now of my car. http://www.g2ic.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19419&d=1152298805

Thanks to Digital Horizon

imcnblu …Thanks for askin. All is well now with the little onez…Only that my Oldest son got a little bit thinner. But the doctor said not to worry. It is better to be on the thinner side than on the heavy side…

Unfortunately I am still looking for a lip. I was thinkin of getting the Lip for the 94 Accord. I really like the look of that lip. I was buying it off of a guy in NY that he had it on his DA. But due to FED EX GROUND…, The lip is now gone…So I am now still looking and thinking of wich lip to get. I may just go back to the Type R Lip since they are not so expensive and I tend to have the luck of some how rippin them off…hehehehe…Thanks again…

SCHADO…Thanks for that pic…I hope that all is going very well with you my friend. Be safe out there…

DarkDB1…LOL, I guess that you are a nice friend to some peeps…LOL…Say, lend me your Leather Interior, and Armrest so that I can take my Teg to a show over this way…heheheheh…

for now
friend still editing pics
imma dump it alittle more too