Post pics of slammed (low as hell) tegs

i wanna see people with the slammest tegs ever.

hahaha i’ll have to find a camera. i just lowered my car even more! pics coming soon…well eventually but hopefully soon!

as low as my omnis go!!! dont mind the missing rear valence, spring is around the corner and it will finially get its paint!!

heres the one i just picked up sat before i adjusted the coilovers.
the 2x4s are there so i could get a jak under it.

This was my first DB1 ( i dont own it no more).

dropped about 3-3.5 inches
the crossmember under the only pan is only about 3 inches off the ground
new fenders and paint will go on this spring

Here she is when she was slammed on 14’s.

:bowdown: to mark…don’t let’em see this thread

db1gsr- oh my!!, you rep a panda teg great, looks awesome!! :salute:

I think im gonna drop the rear just a tad more this summer…

it can go way way way lower!

My old teg

Ok…So my Teg went threw a few different dropps. I am now lifting her up about 1 inch. She was dropped a full 4 inches at one uncomfortable chassie bangin time…
First when I got her…

Then I got the Fat 5z…

Then I decided to CUT all the springs with a friend…Wrong choice…

Then I thought that all I would need were harder shock in the front so that my Teg would not bang the floor so much…Tokiko Blue’s in the front, just dropped her one more inch…Another wrong choice…But yet one of my favorite pics of her.

And now a long 43,000 miles later along with some more mistakes, she is doing good…Boosted and all…But yet the LIST is still long…

^so clean… the fat fives look money on there :up:

Thanks. I am now going to attempt to change her look some by installing some 16" Rota GT3z with the centers colored same color as the Teg…Torino Red. Even though her paint is stock, I know the new paint will look abit darker. But it will be wearth a try. Pics will be posted this week. Hopefully.

not dumped all the way…had like 4 more turns to go on omni’s

hehe slaaaaaaaaaammed :wink: any questions??

^that shit is ghetto fabulous :stuck_out_tongue: