Post pics of slammed (low as hell) tegs

marks teg.

^ the red one

i have raised since then

Picture 4.jpg

i told you guys…mark’s teggy got my vote for all-time slammed…you the man mark !

http://www.g2ic.com/members/premier/shenrie/

3rd pic on 18’s. 5th pic race mode on 15’s with (7th pic) this much left on the coilovers to go. Someday Ill take the time to dump it all the way and take some new photos. Ive never gone farther done on the coilovers than the 7th pic. As soon as its nice again out Ill get someupdated pix in dump mode. Ive never took it all the way down on 15’s, but Im pretty sure I can tuck them with out to much effort.

Mark’s favorite pic of himself

and Twizo’s

what kind of side skirts are on that metalic looking teg? Ill post some pics up as soon as i make up my mind on tein SS or Ksports! :shrug:

rota slip streams in flat black. oh and shenrie definetly takes my vote… unique suspention. plus im biased since its a db1

thanxz for that pic jay i love that pic lol

shenrie- whats ur suspension set up…

i think i just pee’d a little :drool:

this thread should be called “post pics of the shittiest teg you’ve seen”

hahaha just kiddin…cmon not even a little chuckle? :shrug:

some of these are really nice, but when these da’s are slammed they ride / drive like shit. axles go out almost immediately, exhaust / lips / front xmember scrapes on anything, not to mention if you have a 4-1 header (sick).

to each their own. :hugs:

old height

new height

holy hell… that has to be air ride right??

And I thought my Teg was low when the 15z were hitting the inside of the wheel wel. My tires were rubbing when I hit any bump.

Luciferi…Your Teg looks cool. But if that is how low you ride her, OUCH!

Were oh were did you get that front Lip Protecter thingy? I need one. Well, I would like one. Please and thanks.

All I have for now, I really need to take more pics.

Here is my DA9, I want to go lower once I get KY/GC setup,
I’m about to install a lip kit, Its around 4" from ground.

Bump for some low tegs :rockon:

you guys ride way too low

90DA-Pedro -u painted ur stock control arms silver?

OK so I have a question for all you guys. Why so low? The biggest mistake I ever made on my car, other then those stupid 2001 GSR seats, is that I lowered it more than 1". I hated the ride, bottoming out, and general crappy ride quality.

^^^ you must of have bad suspension setup then.

OK so I have a question for all you guys. Why so low? The biggest mistake I ever made on my car, other then those stupid 2001 GSR seats, is that I lowered it more than 1". I hated the ride, bottoming out, and general crappy ride quality.