Post pics of slammed (low as hell) tegs

why did you post twice?

Sorry. At workā€¦these proxy servers they have setup give me a hard time on forums an such. I realized what happened after I posted a 2nd time. It probably was due to crappy springs but Iā€™ve ridden in my share of lowered cars, an overall Im not all that thrilled with ones dropped to kingdom-come. The few I did like had Ground Control Coilovers, but the drop was only about 2.5". That was a nice ride, similar to my Mazdaspeed, only a bit more firm.

I love my suspension more than anythingā€¦ good for the track drag or road racingā€¦ and I never bottom out unless leaving a really steep parking lot

I am dropped over 2.5 inches because, well, its an auto-x part time street car and the springs I run are from a crx (which means 7inch front springs intead of 8). But, when I dropped mine, I did it right. Koni yellow/gc coils with front top hats. The front sleeve is on the second perch of the yellows with the collar wound almost all the way up on the sleeve. This aids in damper travel. Also, with the correct rates up front, I never, ever hit the bumpstops (unless I hit an unexpected hole), and for that added saftey buffer and travel, the front top hats are just beautiful. Definate worth the 100 or so dollars for it. And plus, the ride is damned good.

One thing you dont ever want to do, is go cheap. You will pay in the end and regret it real quick.

Mark- Yes I painted my stock LCAā€™s, I got really really bored :stare:
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1578431

I love be low! I cant even imagine having a non-lowerd car.
Iā€™m lowerd prolly around 3", maybeā€¦ more I dont know.

But you quickly learn how to drive lowerd,
You will notice you have begun memorizing every bump, dip, and post hole in every road to travel.

I cant explain why I love it. Its just somethin on the inside.

Yeah, Dont go cheap, Thats what I did, and Iā€™m currently saving up for KY/GC setup, But, My car slamed ride better than most Iā€™v ridden in,
IDK why but it doesā€¦

But I must say the best thing about having a susp. and lowerd car,
Taking friends on a local curvy and windy road, And making them grip that bar
and scream like little girls is the best thing about it, :lol: :rockon: :clap:

Here is a before and after shot,

TopnotchG2

Trader Rating: (1) what kind of side skirts are on that metalic looking teg? Ill post some pics up as soon as i make up my mind on tein SS or Ksports!

thats my tegā€¦and i got EK sideskirts on my car and i also got TEIN SS for suspension

when i used to have a itr lip lol

heres one of MARKā€™s g2

the front is lower now so the 2nd pic isnā€™t that accurate. and the back isnā€™t as dumped anymore. so yeah that 2nd picture is pretty much worthlessā€¦

damn scraping!!! i hate it!!!

post some updated pics then!!!

looool maybe i will then! but yeah its pouring outside tonight and tomorrow so itā€™ll have to wait. :rimshot:

my car is not on air, just shocks and springs.

The lip is from ABD, it is for a golf/jetta

Iā€™ll tell you, driving lowered really was the best thing I could have done. Now I donā€™t even consider gassinā€™ it around, cause as soon as you let your guard down and rev :BBAAMM: sick pothole :rofl:

Now I drive slow and what Iā€™m sure also looks to be a drunk driver, thanks to all the swerving and braking :giggle:

low in SOCAL = no good

its seems as if everywhere you go they have speed bumps, pot holes, and who knows what. i took my friend out the other day and she laughed her ass off everytime i scrapedā€¦especially in my school parking lotā€¦i scrape tons!

^^^smc sucks, i will be dropped soon and scraping again like last semester :frowning:

haha nice!

iā€™m thinking about taking my car back to stock :up:
except suspension. iā€™ll just take the ride height up to normal. thatā€™s the goodness of adjustable coilovers!

sidenote ( i should totally be studying for a german test tomorrowā€¦but i just got home from work and iā€™m hellla tired lol G2IC :bowdown: )

biggups for me and my teg being in the background of one of those pics

heres mine front coilovers (skunk 2) are all the way downā€¦

Today I was wondering how low our g2s can really go, so while swappinā€™ out my suspension, I slammed it without springs on my Koni Yellows w/ 1" bumpstop. (not driving around)

To my amazement, it wasnā€™t really that low. My frame was still about 2-2.5" off the ground. But at least now I know for sure how low my g2 could go without modifications.

haha i slammed my teg with my ebay coilovers. that thing was looowww but yeah still not kissing the ground. what a pain once i realized it was too low to get the jack back under it :surrend:

i bet that rides like a fuckin luxury car huh? :hmm:

on page one of this thread, the white db1ā€¦right below the pic with the white air bagged db1, theres a lip kit on the bumper, wat is that?