Post your Most current timeslips and Dyno numbers

No I haven’t tried the front on full stiff. I will though just to see if there’s a difference, especially if it’s a good one. :shrug:

give it a shot and let me know how it goes and how you like it …

11.7 to 1 compression,
oversize jdm itr pistons, makes it bigger than 1.8l, roughly 1.9L
all internals are balanced to within 1 gram (very smooth= very efficient)
crank is lightened and journals micropolished Block guard keeps cylinders perfectly symmetrical,
the guy said he had a newer honda civic and ran a 13.8 for his worst time and a 13.5 for his best. He told me my car was 400lbs lighter because I told him that it weighted 2700lbs. It weights a little over 2500lbs. I really don’t know what I will run. What do you guys think I will run. Like 13’s for sure.
I beet a WRX the other day, freaken spanked it. Do you guys think I will beet a stock STI and EVO’s. They run mid 14’s stock
scuba

STI’s and EVO’s are way faster than mid 14’s stock. WRX’s run mid 14’s (or faster) stock.

yeah I know thats what the stock specs say. here they don’t though. I stock WRX here where I live run a 15.5 and the STI’s and EVO’s are 14.5 here. Sorry I should have mad that more clear. at the time you are saying that means my times would be a second or so faster. Do you get what I am saying. It’s all good about the times though because I freaken spanked a wrx the other day, so I know a way faster then them. I just can’t stand those cars. everyone here in utah has them, and they think they way fast here, when they know they run a mid 15 here. Well peace out peeps
steve

heres my dyno sheet

what motor and setup?

15.7 in 1/4, 121hp according to buddies G-tech set at 2800 lbs.

My mods include, removed p/s belt, auto-5spd conversion, 2 1/4 exaust, removed intake resonator, bad o2 sensor.

sprayen stock integ 90

stock bottom end fresh rebuild sort of dry nos kit custom homemade ram air setup(3") dnx header2 1/4 tubing b&m regulator walbro 255 pump gutted interior stock clutch slipping 2nd and 3rd on the motor it runns 15.50s all night
stock chip and all

60’ 2.247
330’ 6.036
1/8 9.11
mph 80.05
1000’11.79
1/4 14.077
mph 99.16
national trail raceway 30mins away

untuned & holding back throtle to prevent traction problems

weight set at 2600 even though it’s probably heavier with me in it (therefore 157 is a VERY conservative #)

B18A Block and Head
P30 Pistons
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Head Bolts
New Valve Stem Seals
STR Cam Seal
B&M FPR & Gauge
Crower 62403 Cams
Crower Titanium Retainers Nitride coated by Brycoat
Crower Dual Valve Springs
Skunk2 Cam Gears
AEM Short Ram Intake
RS Akimoto Vacuum Hoses
Head Milled .010” by C&S Performance
ACT Streetlite 12.5 Lb. Chromoly Flywheel
Exedy Stage 2 Racing Clutch
B&M Short Shifter w/ ES Bushings
Thermal R&D Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust
Comptech 97-01 Stainless ITR Header
APEXi SAFC
PR4 ECU

h22
AEM rail
AEM Fuel Reg.
7lb flywheel
6puck solid clutch
Venom Cam Gears
SAFC
Fleids controller (for vtec)
DC 4-2-1
JDM Tranny Shorter gears than most h22’s ( ex b16 tranny)
Tuned
180hp 160tq

New all of above minus DC’s
Turbo t3t4oe 50 63 (i think)
untuned at 10psi
Motor went boom…lol

In the works
h22 sleeve
Bore to 2.3
Boost 12-15 psi
10.1 pistons
Going for 400 hp :rockon:

First graph 138.2/108.9
Completely stock gsr motor/ls tranny. Retaining OBD0, using B16/PR3 ECU.
http://www.cjsls.com/pictures/stock-obd0.jpg

Second graph 150.6/106.9, 152.5/108.4
Itr cams, skunk2 mani, b16 tranny, still OBD0, stock exhaust system, stock fuel sys… :down: :stuck_out_tongue: im working on it…just takes money.
http://www.cjsls.com/pictures/itrcamsskunk2mani.jpg

i’ll know this weekend what i run. Last time i ran i could only muster a 15.2@92 but that was with an LS tranny BUT now i have a B16 tranny.

I know this is a old post, but I had a all motor LS that went 13.88 :rockon:

what was the setup and all that …

now for my horrible 1/4 mile times

92 gsr w/ b17a
-rebuilt bottom end
-ctr pistons (12.3cr)
-skunk2 stage 3 cams w/ upgraded valve train
-crappy dented dc 4-1 header
-header back 2.5 exhuast piping
-back half gutted
-autocrossing slicks that didnt hook that good
-vafc tuned w/ wideband
-9k rev limit which was def too low
-stock head ports
-stock IM
-stock TB

def alot more room for improvement

rt: 2.6
60: 2.658 :mad:
330: 6.651
1/8: 9.939
1000: 12.784
1/4: 15.183
mph 93.99

but i blew the engine later because i ran a skunk2 ecu which timing was way to advanced and blew detonated my engine

thats an awful time for those mods… I guess you didn’t get many runs in

it will be harder to get a good launch with a b17 and all those top end power mods… but wen you get it right you will do well… the 94mph trap speed indicates that you have a lot of power there…14’s should be a joke next time out

oh i wish i could give it another try but the engine is blown. head is gone and the block is nicked and the ctr pistons are garbage. my old engine used to pull hard on the highway. ran a co-worker who has a jdm gsr in a 99 coupe w/ a revhard turbo kit and was pacing him not too bad. never got a real run at him though

I don’t want to be an ass, but you don’t happen to have any cam gears lying around for sale?

haha actually i do. skunk2 blue cam gears. hit me with a reasonable offer and they are yours.