Post your Most current timeslips and Dyno numbers

Just as i asked…

Im coming straight from having owned many crx’s. I understand the definite weight penalty and everything but a b16 swapped into my crx landed my easy 14.6’s with 94 traps. That same swap in my DA landed me 15.1’s@92. And now im in the process of swapping in my built motor and waiting for the place racing mount/hasport setup so i can run this hydro tranny. Im just trying to get some comparisons to go by. Like as far some some DA weights/whp/suspension setups so i can get an idea on what to do and what to aim for. THanks…

a 15.1 is pretty impressive

did you also do IHE?

Its a stock airbox with a k&N drop in filter. An sir2 intake mani and TB. Stock header, no cat, 2.5 in. piping and thermal muffler, s1 tranny with act clutch and type r flywheel, and these runs were made with full interior, stock wheels/tires and stock suspension. I have a 92 RS.

that combination with the benefit of less weight (RS) says it all man :up:

148.68 hp
121.78 ft/lbs tq

rt: .477 (so i redlighted by .23, sue me)
60ft: 2.01
1/8: 9.47 @ 74mph

this is from 3 weeks ago… I dont have the slip im at work… but my 1/4 was 15.6

Set up…

93 LS - 160k miles engine knocks and sounds like it wants to blow up

exedy stage 1 clutch, Thermal Cat back, AEM CAI, ebay test pipe, NGK plugs. (the cheapies) and bosch wires… the cheapies also.

just got my car dyno last nite by pro street import and just want some information if this is good or bad number for stock b16 with hondata. pro street import can confirm this number. fully stock b16 with hondata only. no header, intake, etc.
145.1 hp with 104.7 torque

:bump:

k, here is my LS untuned

KEY:
blue line- only CAI
red line- as it sits but with a stock bottom end and stock header/exhaust
green line- as it sits but with stock header/exhaust
purple line- as it sits now untuned
here is the graph.

Engine-

• Hondata s200 w/ datalogging

• NGK plugs

• NGK wires

• Generic Front Strut Bar

• B&M Fuel Pressure Guage

• 96 P&P Head
    ------ Crower Springs
    ------ Crower Retainers
    ------ Bronze Valve Guides
    ------ Crower 62404 Cams
    ------ AEM TruTime Cam Gears

• B18A Block
    ------ Bored to 81.25mm
    ------ USDM B16 Pistons

• BBK 70mm Throttle Body

• Skunk 2 Intake Manifold (port matched to the TB)

• RC 440 Injectors

• AEM Fuel Rail

• AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator

• Greddy 2 piece header

• Test pipe

• Custom YS1 tranny with b16 ratio’d gearing (Not b16 gears, just final result was that of a b16 tranny)

• Exedy Organic Full Face clutch

• Skunk 2 Short Shifter

BUY IT!!!

ill have dyno numbers soon stock for a base …and then im going to get some after i get my I/H/E setup done …should be in a week or so and im going to the track to get my last 1/4mi time before the end of the season …:up:

WTF… NY isn’t that much farther south from me… and damn… any racing season ended a LONG time ago here

its only test and tune days now on sat and sundays …there are only 2 track i know that are open this late in the season island dragway in new jersey and atco dragway (open till december if i read the site right)…i wish they were open all year around …

60’ - 2.212
1/8 - 8.920
mph - 84.29
1/4 - 13.593
mph - 105.89

Setup:

B18a turbo
Stock block and head
10 psi

not bad …what tires are you running on …you get that down to a 2.1 or 2.0 60’ and you should break into the 12s

this was my best run of the day of 4 runs …i still cant get my 60’ straightend out and had to much gas i had a half tank when i should have put in only a 1/4 tank or less …i think i could have done better but i dont think its horrible …next season ill have my suspension on and a few othere goodies …and ill be hitting the dyno with in the next week or two to see what im putting down stock to compare it to when i get all my other toys on …

R/t … .668
60’ … 2.512 :sad:
330 … 6.628
1/8 … 10.110
Mph … 71.11
1000 … 13.112
1/4 … 15.683
Mph … 86.26

sorry for the hiatus. I’m running kumho ecsta supra 712’s with half tread. I’ve got some nitto 555r’s to try out on 14" rims, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to try them out this year anymore. (damn Wisconsin winters!) I have traction issues through first and second gear, so I’m hoping those tires will net me low 13’s to high 12’s like you said. If the weather’s right this weekend, I may end up at the track. :wink:

these are my best times and its bone stock LS except for cheap CAI and full interior and 181,000 miles on 92 gsr wheels

R/T .004
60ft 2.15
1/8 9.92
69mph

So what’s the lowest 60’ time anyone’s gotten without full-blown slicks? Basically, what’s the fastest time with street tires or drag radials. Mine’s 2.212.

2.16 on Dunlop Sports (spinning just a bit) when I had a ZEX 55 shot
2.17 on Azenis Sports all-motor (awesome, awesome tires)

Goin to the track tomorrow morning if it doesn’t rain; goin for a 15.2 with I/IM/H/C/E, clutch/flywheel, J1 tranny, suspension (GC’s and Koni Yellows set at Front-full soft/Rear-full stiff), and FPR (bumped up 10 psi). Goin for a 2.10 or better 60’. :cross:

have you tried …full hard in the front …from what i understand on front wheels drive cars you should set them at full hard all around …i cant wait till next season i bet i can def. get my 60’s down with my suspension …