Prelude tails concerns.

neil looks like someone who would be a lawyer… from this pic i saw… he looks like a scary lawyer… damn… he can kick my ass… hahahah

k just took it back in, i really hope he actually fixes something, sorta worried that he will just **** it up more…

either that or use cheap materials and have it chip apart after a while. make sure you open and close the trunk a few times and even bang on it slightly. i mean dont kick it in but just make sure the edges are durable.

ya i did, they are durable…

ok, just got it back from todays work, it looks a TAD better, but no more than that, here, if anyone could photoshop what should be done, then here, take these pics and highlight or point arrows at what u would get done to make it look perfect…

just photoshop exactly what u would do to fix it, im not saying photoshop the car but put in arrows and commentary, so i can show him what to do.

i dont know what to say but no side is flush or fits right still. the left corner needs to be sharpened in, the top of both lights need to be lowered and curved more smoothly, the inside of the left light needs to be more flush, then both bottom lines could be straighter.

sorry i know its depressing but really… either this guy is just really lazy and doesnt give a shi*t about your car or he grew up with a fear of coloring outside the lines in preschool.

ive seen professional jobs come out amazingly perfect. i think cuz most of the time they just install another panel, but if it is just sculpting, they seem to do it quickly and flawlessly.

you can try asking Gerok who posted this about bodywork techniques http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24286

ya i think ultimatly im gonna have it re done…

Id get a whole new trunk lid and start over on that…theres too many gaps on the top side

Thanh

more can be welded on, there really isnt heavy modifacation to the trunk lid itself, its more to the bottom peice

With all the bitching we’ve done about this guy’s work, you would think he would have put a little more effort into it. I think I can do the same quality work with my Rotozip, a hammer, and some Bondo…

:gotpics: