Prelude tails concerns.

Prelude tails

I did this conversion last year in my high school autobody class and it turned out 100% better then that. but then it paid attention to detail cause it was my car and i had a month to do it. Sorry don’t hav pics to back it up yet. I’m currently stationed at MCAS CherryPoint and don’t hav any pics on this comp.

hehe, ya we will get the pics up soon, ya i made a pic of what it should look like

i was lucky cuz my car was a 4 door and in the back it has a panel that goes across the whole back side where the trunk meets the bumper. So i used that as a guide.

Why are people posting pictures without the girl in them? Someone please answer me. …

More pics (with girl) More pics (with girl) …

i think we have become obsessed with your girl. Yah, she fine…more or her! haha, the teg just a bonus.

aww, lol…thats ****ed…

::reading integra style’s post::
::teg watchin behind my back::
::oil leaks::
awwwwwww… poor baby…
::walks over::
it’s ok babe… the mean people werent talking about you…
it’s ok…
:: pat pat::
::wax wax::
::teg = purrrrrrrrrrrr::
good girl…

you are mean people… mean mean mean…

they have feelings too…
THINK OF THE TEGS!!! THE TEGS!!!

:smiley:
ME = :whip: 'ed by my teg… and dam well proud of it…

G2I_Girly, when will you be given us some of your bikini pics that we’ve been waitin for? :naughty: :inlove::naughty: i love this guy —>:bang:

in regards to the conversion, i think it looks ok overall. if you did it yourself with no professional tools, it doesn’t look bad at all. i’d be pissed if a shop did that kind of job for me though. couldn’t look as bad as my “non-flushed” '93 integ taillights on my crx though,…you guys might have already seen it on www.trapspeed.net

Originally posted by ErikDaGenErik
in regards to the conversion, i think it looks ok overall. if you did it yourself with no professional tools, it doesn’t look bad at all. i’d be pissed if a shop did that kind of job for me though. couldn’t look as bad as my “non-flushed” '93 integ taillights on my crx though,…you guys might have already seen it on www.trapspeed.net

if you think ok is him doing it with a butter knife and a 2x4, you both need to lower your head and run really fast into a brick wall. one of jerry’s kids with a clubbed foot, lazy eye, and hand like chris elliott from scary movie 2 coulda done a better job

alright smart ass bitch, you act like this is the worst conversion ever done in history. Unless you saw this car in a car show trying to win 7 ft tall trophies, you don’t have to give this guy a hard time. Like I said, I don’t know whether he did the conversion himself without prefessional shop materials, or if a shop did it for him. If he did it by hand with NO prior experience, then it looks O K for what it is. How about I give you a spoon and some KY Jelly and you swap my motor for me.

if you guys read the whole post…a shop did it. that’s what he’s pissed about.

:lol:

they used a spork and a pack of heineken

Aww… Its not that bad…

Ill do the pics sometime, Sorry for the wait! LoL

ya maybe from 20 yards… and at night. might look decent enough…

FOR ME TO POOP ON :stuck_out_tongue:

wtfsadasdsad

if you think ok is him doing it with a butter knife and a 2x4, you both need to lower your head and run really fast into a brick wall. one of jerry’s kids with a clubbed foot, lazy eye, and hand like chris elliott from scary movie 2 coulda done a better job

LOLOLOLOL OMFG, that made me cry

Originally posted by whitels
if you guys read the whole post…a shop did it. that’s what he’s pissed about.

in that case…forget about my comments

lol, i showed the owner this thread ( http://speczero.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119 )

and i told him that he wouldent even want to see the g2ic one…lol

Originally posted by Racer X
[B]lol, i showed the owner this thread ( http://speczero.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119 )

and i told him that he wouldent even want to see the g2ic one…lol [/B]

you talk to him online? what does he have to say? link no workie

I read that post, I say take him to small claims court for failing to do what he was supposed to do. There are a couple of lawyers here on the board that may be able to help.

If he can’t make it right, he needs to make it stock.

I’ve seen this conversion done a car near me and it looks way better.