QC 1992 RS Part out Manual Belts - OEM BBK

If you’re
reading
this it’s too
late

Detailed pics of the seatbelt conversion? Specifically flaws please. How come you’d only rate it a 7.5 out of 10?

Updated with crappy iPhone pics during sunset…sorry, I’ll have better ones once i have the time to pull them off the car and clean up.

The passenger rear C pillar looks kinda scratched up. Not sure how bad, i didn’t give it a good look. The driver side belt looks a little worn (car has 350,000km) I don’t feel comfortable giving it more than a potential 7.5 since i didn’t have time to look everything over properly.

I’m unfamiliar with the overall condition as i recently picked it up as a parts car…

So strange seeing an RS in that color! :slight_smile: Bump for some good parts!

I’m definitely interested but I’ll have to compare your pics against the condition of my set I already own. I know my drivers side A/B pillar is garabage (holes and scratches) and I’m missing both C pillar pieces but I can’t remember the condition of the belts. Sucks that the passenger C pillar piece is so scuffed. :frowning:

I might be willing to use the belts from this parts car in my integra since i know the belts in that car are minty clean and it doesn’t really need to have 3 points anyhoo. I’ll give it some thought. I can’t do much about the plastics though :frowning:

Here are some more detailed iPhone pics i snapped tonight. Still dirty but i tried to get all the imperfections so you’ll have a better idea of the condition.

[/URL[URL=http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/Argrarg/media/IMG_2260_2_zps9vi1reyq.jpg.html]

how much for the belts/pillars?

How much do you want for the manual seat belt conversion.?

Asking 150 usd plus pp and shipping for the belts(plastics + hardware included) and I’ll throw in whatever random nik naks you might need…

Thank you for taking the pictures for me. Unfortunately I think I’m going to pass on them. I’m really looking for a set in excellent condition. I appreciate you spending the time taking and posting the pics though! Thanks again. Glws!

how much shipped to 94551 CA with pp ? does this includes rear belts too?

No worries. Hope you find something. I’ll let you know if I come accross anything better around here.
Also…am I asking a reasonable amount? I figure you must have a decent handle on what these go for…I couldn’t find much info out there.

I’ll throw in the rear belts.
The a-pillar size is terrible for shipping costs…not sure what I can do about that. Best quote was $100 and that was with an optimistic package size (phrasing lol)

Thanks, please do! Condition is more important to me than finding them for a deal so if you come across a mint set of pillar covers I’d be super interested!

I think your price is reasonable. I purchased a set for about the same price without the C pillars and rear belts. I knew it was an incomplete set but was misinformed about the condition of the pieces and was very dissapointed in the condition. For approximately $250 shipped for a complete set I’m sure you’ll find a buyer.

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2326485]Thanks, please do! Condition is more important to me than finding them for a deal so if you come across a mint set of pillar covers I’d be super interested!

I think your price is reasonable. I purchased a set for about the same price without the C pillars and rear belts. I knew it was an incomplete set but was misinformed about the condition of the pieces and was very dissapointed in the condition. For approximately $250 shipped for a complete set I’m sure you’ll find a buyer.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks! I just want a fair price for both buyer/seller.:up::up:

Wheels are sold

ARGH shoot me an email, jasperda9@gmail.com I’ll take the belts off your hands.

Is it manual? I’m looking for a clutch pedal i could probably pick it up.

vince.rodrigue@gmail.com

Emails sent.

seat belts

still have the manual seat belts? could u shot me a text at rockcrestrepair at gmail.com

250 shipped for the belts and pillars PayPal ready