Sell me your DA 92-93 Non Vtec Integra Body must be 99% clean

This old Acura dealership tech is looking for a 92-93 Integra with manual trans . Non Vtec preferred . Searching here , I’m not sure what ads are current, and have got no replies. If not local must be willing to work with U-ship or other delivery service. Thank you for your consideration.

where are you located? a few good shells in florida and cali

I have a 91 integra with a full 92-93 conversion done. Let me know if you’re interested

Yes. The car would need to be complete. Leave some form of correspondence , and lets put something together.

I’m located out of Chicago IL.

What is your offer? Mine is Unique to say

Mine is a 90-91, black on black, body just has fade and mild rock chips. Right now the car has no engine, transmission, a/c. The hood, fenders and bumper are removed. The interior is MINT~! with 6x9. I mean MINT as in NO FADE, TEARs on any of the seats. I was lucky to get a complete interior from a 92 sedan that IS in MINT condition.

I am willing to ship at your cost. let me know, I may have some photos here avaliable, if I don’t I will get them when I get a chance to get over to my friend’s ranch.

BTW, the car is mounted on 92/93 OEM sedan saw blade alloys with good tires, suspension is OEM but felt stiff when i last drove the car

I just posted a clean 93 GS.

located in Nor Cal

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/93-da-acura-integra-gs/6481460424.html