small quick question

my friend just bought a da with a custom turbo setup up. it’s got a b18c1 in it and a t3/t4 .57 trim turbo custom i/c piping and intercooler…pushing 4psi on low boost and 10psi high boost. How long will this setup last in your opinions if it’s daily driven on 4 and weekend on 10? it’s tuned on crome. also the BOV is mounted on the pipe running directly off the turbo that curves around to the intercooler. Is that fine? the BOV (hks ssqv) seems to be very sensitive and blows off a whole lot easier then mine on my setup. I guess it has somthing do with coming right off the turbo. Lmk! Thanks guys!

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/announcement.php?f=18&a=13

USE APPROPRIATE SUBJECTS
Your subject should be a broad description of what your problem/question/topic is. For example, don’t post a thread with just “HELP” or “QUICK QUESTION” in the subject. Doing this will be regarded as pure laziness and the thread will be promptly deleted. Using appropriate subjects helps the search engine function better!. Also, do NOT use a different subject than what your thread is about, just to get attention. It will also be deleted.