Stock b18 horsepower?? question.

I know there’s proly 1000s of the same questions on here but I want to go off of what ill have and what everyone has done/seen…
Stock b18 with blockguard, ARP headstud,steel headgasket, RC750cc, and a 255. As for turbo its a ramhorn manifold with a HX35 turbo…

How much power could I see safley now I don’t drive it every day but I will drive it a lot. And would E85 be easier to make more power than on pump gas.

Thanks james

With a stock ls you can make up to 300 hp, all depending on your setup. If I was you, I’ll say I’d expect around 220 to 250 whp.

Lol thanks I would like atleast 300+hp. I figured with the ram horn mani it would help with less pressure on the rods and what not… If anyone else has any input/opinion LMK

Thanks

my buddy had numbers like 298hp with 289tq on pump gas . pulled super hard

Really who tuned it? The guy that’s going to tune my car said that I couldn’t do 300hp on pump gas without a vtec head? He said if I switched to E85 it would be better I’m just not a hugh fan of E85.

i guy who goes by the name sof rich tuned. he does wonders lol i couldnt believe those numbers when i heard it till i saw the dyno sheet.

Is that his SN? Do you know where he is located? If he’s not to far away from me I might have to take a trip…

hes located in washington state