STOLEN: RED 93 Integra GS-R in front of NIKKO SF

bump

Bump!

I’m sorry to say, I dont think you’ll ever get this thing back :frowning:

:down::down:

Id say she is a goner man…that really sucks, it was a beautiful GSR…My friend just got his 97 prelude stolen over here but he was lucky enough to get it back complete, euro r and all…but there are many issues I need to work out with it…I guess they just stole it for the stereo and speakers…how long has it been since your whip was jacked??:dozing:

Stolen September 26 around 12:30am…so well over a month now…I’m devastated!

Have faith man. I think you guys are way off. If it was stripped and dumped it would have most likely turned up already. Someone is using this this as their daily.

This could be true…they may have switched the plates…im very sorry for your loss man…if I were in that area id look for it but unfortunately im not…

If this is true then there would be no way for it to be found since even if the cops ran the plates it wouldn’t come up as stolen huh. OH MAN :frowning:

The plates will not match the car. It will just be a question of if the plates get run. Your car was clean and does not stick out unless you know imports. Hopefully they get caught speeding or some random act. Like I said, cars that are stolen for parts are usually dumped that night or within days.

I hope it’s sitting somewhere collecting parking tickets :slight_smile:

Bump :frowning:

bump

Super Bump!

There is no reason to keep bumping this thread.

After a month it’s pretty safe to say that your car is gone. Sorry for your loss.

On a lighter note, a friend of mine and a former member of G2IC (DAN H) had a Toyota pickup stolen from his house 5 years ago. It just popped up in Orlando last week.

[QUOTE=2ndJenn;1950811]There is no reason to keep bumping this thread.

After a month it’s pretty safe to say that your car is gone. Sorry for your loss.

On a lighter note, a friend of mine and a former member of G2IC (DAN H) had a Toyota pickup stolen from his house 5 years ago. It just popped up in Orlando last week.[/QUOTE]

So what did Dan do? reclaim his pickup?

Once, one of my cars was stolen and it popped up about a mile away 3 months later with a few parking tickets on it. I wouldnt lose hope just yet.
This is making me wonder if those gps anti theft devices really do work?

He notified the insurance company as they are the official owner after paying him for the theft. It’s pretty funny that the truck has had two owners under the new vin since it was stolen.

Bump! I don’t care!

Its gone… I’m so sorry. It’s probably in tijuana, In millions of pieces on other peoples cars or sitting at a bottom of a lake somewhere…

someone is probably hitting vtec from your car :(, i think it’s gone forever dude